A stab to the heart // part 2

>This gon have Stuckony btw cuz I just rly love de ship oh Stuckony my BELOVED IFNINONPEWWPNFE-

Peter's vision flickered a little, gazing at his surroundings.
All he remembered was the fact that he was stabbed.
He looked around, seeing himself at the center of a large abyss of white and a colorful palette of white, yellow, orange, and red.
Peter shakily stood up, stumbling a little.
And so he walked, trying to find a way out of this beautiful haven of colors.
It felt as if he had been walking for hours did he then see a man.
The man looked kinda like a grape Peter thought to himself as he slowly walked towards the purple barney of a man.
"Ah, Peter Parker is it? Spider-man?" The purple guy (not a FNAF reference) said,
"How...How do you know who I am? Who even are you?!" Peter questioned with a terrified face, going to a fighting stance. "I know everything about everybody...and, call me Thanos," Thanos said with a creepy smile.
"I suggest if you're trying to get out of here, follow me and I'll promise to help you escape," Thanos said, glancing back to see Peter before looking back forwards, walking away from the teenage spider.
Peter could notice that he didn't really have a choice here, so he obligingly followed the man, despite his wary feeling of distress inside his gut. He was mortally in danger, that's for sure. As Peter continued through the path warily, he felt as if he was creepily being watched. But Peter was still inquisitively curious at this very moment. Surely it was because of the deal of escape he
got promised by this odd man.

"Tony I need you to just calm down for a moment," Strange said as he faced the billionaire.
"But that's the problem, I can't just calm down after you implied that MY SON is INSIDE a FUCKING SOUL WORLD!!" Tony screamed with anger, as tears solidified in his eyes.
"Tony, please just calm down for a moment," Pepper said, holding Tony's shoulder.
"I-I...I just can't live in a world without Peter..." Tony cried, hugging Peter's limp body.
"Please Strange...Stephen, fix this I beg you, help Peter, please!" Tony begged, as his body shook violently. 
Strange gaped a little. surprised that the billionaire would ever call him by his real name, it was a really rare occurrence for Tony to ever call someone by their real name.
He knew that this was a serious situation.
"I'll try Tony, just give me some time while I figure this out...I-I'll call you when I figure out what to do," Stephen said with a nervous look on his face, summoning a portal teleporting his and Peter's body inside the Sanctum Sanctorum. 
Tony dropped to the floor, shoving his head between both his hands. Bawling his eyes out.
"What would May say...I'm such a bad father. I can't believe I let this happen!" Tony angrily screamed, as more tears flowed down his face.
Pepper sighed,
"I'll call Steve and Bucky..." Pepper said sadly as she stood up, walking away from Med bay.
When Steve and Bucky arrived inside Med bay quickly, they were greeted by their husband bawling his eyes out. 
"Oh Tony," Steve said as he hugged Tony, carrying the billionaire out of Med bay.
Bucky looked sadly at Tony, petting his husband's head while walking with his other husband. They walked to their shared room, trying to calm Tony down. 
"Tony I know this is hard, but believe me...Peter will....be fine. Me and Bucky will always have your back." Steve said with a remorseful face, hugging Tony. Bucky quietly walked over to the two, hugging them both. 
"There there love, just calm down," Bucky said, hearing Tony's quiet sniffles. 

Peter continued walking, pausing a bit to rest.
"Can we please rest for a bit, Mr. Thanos? I'm REALLY tired..." Peter huffed, collapsing down to the floor of white.
"We mustn't rest child. If we arrive late, lady Death won't help us, won't help YOU." the purple grape said, trying to get the spider teenager to follow him. 
"late to what? I'm so confuseddddd," Peter said with a sigh laying his back down on the floor, gazing up at the yellow-orange-red hue
Thanos sighed, guess he has to tell the child.
"We are going to lady Death. If you want to escape from death, you have to reason with Death herself." Thanos explained, trying to make sense of what he was trying to say.
"I-ok. I'm just not gonna question anything-" Peter said, noticing how his hoodie sleeves were a little up. Peter quickly shoved his sleeves down, hoping the Thanos guy didn't notice. 
"Let's go, Mr. Thanos!" Peter said, trying to regain his cheer.
Thanos sighed,
"Alright, let's go child," Thanos said, smiling a little. 
He isn't gonna lie, the spider child really does grow on you.
And so the both of them continued their path towards the hands of  Death herself.

Thanos? More like Crapnos HAHAHAHHAUUEWICLURHIOQLCGWEG
also I'm not gonna finish part 3 unless someone comments so I know at least someone likes this story-

PLZ {ono}/