The Stark Gala

Peter was quite nervous because today was the day that he and Mr. Stark will be participating in the Stark Gala. Peter only came because, and I quote, "It will be good to arrange an announcement about you being the heir of Stark Industries at the Stark Gala kid. After all, you are 18 already now." And Peter agreed. Apparently, this would appear in a live feed on all devices, meaning that basically, the whole world will know who he is. And thus was why he was currently backstage, adjusting his suit and tie while sweating bullets at a very fast speed. Tony was currently on the stage, saying the things they had practiced at home. "- And I now present, the new heir of Stark Industries." And that was his cue, Peter walked out of the curtains and onto the stage, and Peter's heart nearly stopped beating. There was a lot, and I mean A LOT of people there. "Give it up for, Peter Benjamin Parker!" Tony announces, giving a small glance of pride at Peter. Peter flushed a deep red, smiling widely while looking at the people. "You all can ask questions when you are picked, capiche? Capiche, cmon up kid." Tony says while trudging Peter near him and giving him the mic. "u-uh hi! I-I'm Peter Parker!" Peter says nervously while looking at the people. Half of the crowd cooes at the adorable sight of the stuttering teen, making Peter flush while Tony smirked. "O-Ok uh, the person with the blue sweater, blonde hair, and a cowboy hat." Peter says, "Okay Mr. Parker, where do you go to school?" The person asks while trudging the camera closer to Peter's face. "Oh, I school at Midtown High!" Peter responded cheerily into the mic, making the crowd and Tony smile. "Okay, the girl in the black shirt with skeletons, blue ripped jeans, and yellow overcoat," Peter said, with confidence building up inside of him. "Thank you, Mr. Parker. My question is, how did you get Tony Stark's attention? I mean, not all teenage kids could manage something as big as this." The woman said. "Well, there was this science fair at the school where we can apply. I wanted to try it so I made something easy, but when the judges came to judge, I was shooketh. Mr. Stark and Mr. Banner were the judges, and when they judged my project, Mr. Stark gave me an option to be his personal intern. So it started from there to answer your question ma'am." Peter said smiling while looking at his mentor. Tony smiled proudly at his kid and urged him to continue. "Okay, the man in the blue shirt that says "Viva Le Revolution" with a long beard and a mustache." Peter said, "Ugh, about time. Anyways, what makes you so special? I bet Mr. Stark only did this for charity, I mean he's a playboy who gets drunk every day. He doesn't even deserve this much power!" The man nearly yells, making the crowd gasp, and making Tony stutter ashamed. Peter, on the other hand, was mad and furious. He jumped off the stage and launched a beautiful, glorious, crane kick, at the idiotic man. "You do NOT talk about Mr. Stark like that! And for your fucking information, he hadn't fucking drunk any alcoholic beverages for 4 years! Talk bad about me all you fucking want, but no one, NO ONE, talks bad about Mr. Stark." Peter said while aggressively shoving the now crying man's face onto the ground with his foot. Peter released the tear-stained man and yanked him by the arm, only to push the man back onto the floor. Peter sent a smirked look at the shaking man and climbed back up the stage. Leaving the crowd and Tony gaping while the man was still shaking and bleeding on the ground. "Anyone in the crowd wants to object?" Peter said seriously into the mic. All the people started swaying their heads from side to side, imitating a no. "Good. Whoever dares to make fun of Mr. Stark, will be sued and will get a taste of my famous knuckle sandwiches with a side sauce of crane kicks. Good day ladies and gentlemen and have a nice, fucking, day." peter threatened, shaking in anger while dropping the mic on the stage. "Let's go, Mr. Stark." Peter said, yanking the gaping mentor backstage, "That went well, don't you think?" Peter said while grinning mischievously at his mentor. "Uh, yeah?" Mr. Stark responded, confused at what just happened. "Great! Let's watch Star Wars when we get back!" Peter replied cheerily. Tony stuttered a smile, the teen was back to his ordinary self again. Sure Tony was surprised at how the usually calm teen who always chose the passive route unless needed, acted. But at least Tony now knew how much the kid, his kid, cared about him. "The more you learn I guess," Tony thought as he and Peter drove back to the Compound.