The Midtown Concert

(Peter Parker knows the avengers and is on a first-name basis, kind of. So Tony here is practically called "dad" or "Tony" while the rest of the Avengers are either aunt or uncle. Pepper here is "mom" and May is "Aunt. Yes, they know that Peter is Spiderman. Ned and MJ know about Peter being Spiderman.)

(POV: third person)

It's a beautiful day. Not only did Peter get 100% on 2 science tests and 3 math tests, but Flash didn't even come as well, saving Peter from his taunts. There Peter was now going to his final class, Homeroom. Everyone was tired or so the least, but Peter because he was excited. Some say that there will be an announcement at each Homeroom class, so of course, he was excited about the announcement. "Goodmorning Class!" Mr. Modelle says while walking inside the class. " I have an announcement to make." Mr. Modelle says while eyeing each student as they perfected their posture for the announcement. "Starting from today, we will be practicing for the annual Midtown Concert!" Mr. Modelle says with a big smile, plastered on his face. The Students were confused, what does Mr. Modelle mean about "we"? "So Class, are there any questions?" Mr. Modelle says, unsurprisingly, everyone rose their hands. "Mr. Parker." Mr. Modelle calls out. "U-uhm Mr. Modelle, w-what do you mean by "us practicing"? Are we going to join the uh concert as a class?" Peter asks with a tint of embarrassment portrayed on his cheek. "That is correct Peter. We will be joining in the annual Midtown Concert, so we better get to it now. We still need to pick a song, and since there are a  lot of students in this class, how about we all write down our choice of song on a piece of paper I will be handing out." Mr. Modelle says while handing out pieces of paper from under his desk to the students. "We will have 3 minutes to choose and write. The time begins now." Mr. Modelle says as he sits down on his chair waiting for the time to pass.

3 minutes later..

"Alright Class, the time is up. Please put your hand underneath the table while I collect each Paper." Mr. Modelle says as he grabs each piece of paper and puts it inside a bag. "Alright, the choice of song for our performance will be..." Mr. Modelle says while ruffling his hand inside the bag, ready to pull out the song choice. "UMBRELLA BY RIHANNA!". Right as Mr. Modelle announced the song, the class evaporates into cheering. "Okay class settle down, now we need our lead singer. And to do that, I want you to sing a single phrase from Umbrella and I will pick the best. Starting with you." Mr. Modelle announced as he walks closer to the first student. As time passes on, Mr. Modelle still hasn't found his choice for the lead singer, that is until he stopped at Peter, the last student. "Alright Mr. Parker, I hope you are ready." He says while giving his student the lyric sheet for this percise moment. "U-Uhm yes Mr. Modelle," Peter says as he breathes deeply getting ready to sing. 

Peter singing : 

"No clouds in my stones, let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Comin' down like the Dow Jones
When the clouds come, we gone
We Roc-A-Fellas
We fly higher than weather
In G5's or better
You know me
In anticipation for precipitation
Stack chips for the rainy day
Jay, Rain Man is back, with Little Miss Sunshine
Rihanna, where you at?
You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby, 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you, I'll always share
Because
When the sunshine, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrel-"
"Mr. Parker, congratulations. You get to be the lead singer!" Mr. Modelle says as he pats Peter on his back. "WAIT WHAT?!" Peter screams while tugging his own hair. The Students in the class were surprised by his fantastic singing but either way, instead of staying quiet, they praised Peter on the ground he now stands on. *, BRING BRING BRING BRING* The bell screams, "Alright, Class is over. Peter, I suggest you try to remember the lyrics. If you do, then you can concentrate on practicing the dance moves for the song with your classmates." Mr. Modelle says as Peter packs. "DUDE THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Ned says as he nudged Peter's arm. "But I didn't want to be the lead singer!" Peter replied with a hint of anger and annoyance. "Relax man! I have an idea, why not use this chance of yours to prank the Avengers?" Ned asks with a malicious grin. "Hey, that's actually not a bad idea!" Peter says as he returns a grin to Ned. "Okay, let's talk about dance moves at Homeroom tomorrow, I need to go. Bye!" Ned says as he runs towards the exit. "Bye Ned," Peter says as he takes his bag inside his locker towards the exit. "Good luck, Loser," MJ says as she passes Peter. "Thanks, MJ," Peter says in response while he tries to find the black car that Happy was supposed to pick him up with. As Peter walks inside the car, Happy turns on the divider which meant Peter couldn't talk to him. "Okay, I should probably plan the dance moves so I can share them at Homeroom tomorrow." Peter thinks to himself as he pulls out his notebook and starts drawing the dance moves. At the time he's done, he has already arrived at the compound. "We're here." Happy says with annoyance lacing his tone. "Thanks, Happy!" Peter calls out as he runs inside the building, only stopping to say hi to each worker he passes. Finally reaching the elevator, he asks. "Friday, can you alert all the Avengers that on Friday there will be a Midtown Concert and they can come if they want to see me and my class's performance? Also my lab please." Peter says. "Alright, Miniboss. The others have been alerted and their responses have all been indicated as "Yes". Peter grins in achievement. He was ready to make this prank, come to life.