Memories of Traumatious events

(So in this alternate universe, the avengers and everyone in SI know that Peter Parker is Spiderman and is adopted by Tony and Pepper. In this universe, Peter has suffered Andrew Garfield's Spiderman's pain, Peter from The Ultimate Spiderman series, Toby Maguire's Spiderman, and Tom Holland's spiderman. Infinity war and endgame didn't happen. So in FFH, Peter still has his Identity as a secret. Also, all the Avengers forgave each other. May died of cancer btw. Spideypool exists here, Peter is 15 and Wade is 16)

(Point of view: third person)

Usually, Peter would try to be positive about any outcomes, which includes his past. It has been 5 months since the incident with Beck, but the words Beck repeated during his showcase of illusions still haunts Peter to this very day. All the past trauma that Peter has gone through is piled up creating numerous nightmares that not even the great and powerful Doctor Strange could handle. Peter decided that he might be a burden if he told anyone about his trauma/past. After all, he is Spiderman. Spiderman is a hero! Heroes aren't supposed to be weak, they aren't supposed to cry from nightmares they get every night. So Peter bottles them up, keeping himself positive to stop the pain leaking through him. Peter thought that he might be successful in hiding his trauma, and his past. but little does he know that this thought, was about to change the team's perspective. 

(In Avengers Penthouse)

(Point of view: third person)

Today was going well, Peter aced his science test, I mean, after all, he does live with some of the smartest people on the planet. He even managed to dodge Flash's taunts! As he was packing up, getting ready to leave his school, Ned caught up with him. "Oh my god, Peter!" Ned said with excitement lacing his tone. "What's got you worked up Ned?" Peter asked with confusion and a hint of excitement, "I finally got a lego death star! We can assemble it later!" Ned responded with a cheer. "Sorry, Ned but I have to patrol today. Maybe I'll send a text when I'm free?" Peter responds with a questioning look. "Okay! See you!" Ned said while running out of school, "Sup Loser" Mj says while passing Peter, "Hi MJ" Peter responds trying to catch up with MJ's fast pace, "You ok? You seem a little ruffled up there dork." MJ says while eyeing Peter's appearance. Peter had dark bags under his eyes, his eyes were a little red but MJ still noticed. His face was quite pale, and his hair was messed up, but overall he seemed pretty tired. "Yeah I'm fine, I have to go now. Bye MJ!" Peter said while running towards the exit, trying to leave this conversation. MJ knew something was wrong, she was sure of it. But she wanted the loser to be comfortable enough to tell her or Ned for that matter, so she left the thought. "Hi, Happy!" Peter said while getting inside the car. Happy grunted in response, Happy was still displeased how Tony asked him to become his kid's chauffeur, but overall he still enjoys Tony's kid's presence. Peter started chattering away as usual and how it's great he didn't even get taunted by Flash today until they arrived at Stark Industries. "we're here, hurry up. I need to pick up Ms. Potts after this so c'mon, move it." Happy said with arrogance. "Bye Happy!" Peter said with a wide grin, as he ran inside the tower, making sure to leave a quick hello to the desk person. "Hi Fri!" Peter said with a cheerful smile. "Hello Miniboss, where do you want to go?" Friday says with a little bit of amusement lacing her voice. "Penthouse please Fri," Peter says, getting inside the elevator. 

The elevator opened, and Peter rushed out of the elevator and went to his room, getting ready to leave for patrol. "Fri, where's Dad?" Peter asks, "Mr. Stark is currently in a meeting with Mrs. Potts. But I have announced your arrival." Friday says in response. "Thanks, Fri! Tell dad I'm going to patrol for a while." Peter says while changing into his spidey clothes.

*One Parol later*

As Peter entered back inside the tower through the windows, he was greeted by the sight of his Uncles, Aunts, and his dad. Uncle Steve, Aunt Nat, Aunt Wanda, Uncle Clint, Uncle Bucky, Uncle Sam, and his dad, Tony Stank. There was a chorus of "Hi Pete!" or "Hi Peter." but one of them stood out to Peter the most. "Hey, Pedro!" And that struck Peter hard, he tried to not look so weak and act as if it was alright. Of course, he was trying to act tough and bottle up his emotions. It was Sam who said it, Peter was quite angry about it, because of the trauma, he has suffered upon being called Pedro. But Uncle Sam didn't know so why be mad at him? "H-hi guys!" Peter says trying to act happy when really he just wants to cry. "So, Pete we have this challenge that might improve our relationship with each other. So Wanda will go through everyone's minds and showcase their Past to everyone currently in here. So it will kind of be like an illusion, but it will be based on a person's past. And since you're here, you're going to join in! It will be a fun bonding experience." Uncle Clint says with excitement. "O-okay I guess," Peter says, worrying about showing the family his past, he was scared they might declare him weak or even worse, a disappointment to the family. But his thoughts were cut off by his dad. "Okay let's start, so who's first?" his dad says, eyeing everyone in the room. "How about oldest to youngest?" Aunt Nat says. "Alright, so Bucky first." Uncle Steve says. Bucky was quiet but nodded either way. "Okay, we start in 3 2 1," Wanda states as she released red fog from her hands, as the whole room changes its formality into a screen with an on-playing video of memories. Of Bucky's Past.