Talent night

(So in this AU/Alternate Universe, May died of lung cancer so Tony adopted Peter and is now called Dad or Tony by Peter. But in public, he is called Mr. Stark. The Avengers are included in this story, but some aren't there. Only Tony Stank, Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, and Bucky Barnes. Flash isn't really a bully, he's just technically a Decathlon rival. He's mostly a frenemy. Brad is the bully here)

(Point of view: Third person)

(Monday)

"LISTEN UP YOU TINY RASCALS, MIDTOWN HIGH IS HOSTING A TALENT NIGHT THIS FRIDAY. AND TODAY IS MONDAY, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL HAVE 4 DAYS INCLUDING TODAY TO PRACTICE IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE! THE WINNERS WILL GET TROPHIES, YOU KIDDIES CAN ONLY GET INTO A GROUP OF 4 PEOPLE OR LESS!" Mr. Testicles (IK funny name, haha so humorous) said, well practically screamed. Peter spared glances at Ned and MJ with a smirk, which Ned and MJ returned. "ALRIGHT YOU KIDDIES, PACK UP! CLASS IS OVER EVEN THOUGH THE BELL HASN'T RUNG YET." Mr. Testicles said as he left the class. The students were confused but packed up either way. Ned, MJ, and Peter met in the hallway together and started to plan their performance. Flash on the other hand, also wanted to join his buddies, but none of his friends wanted to participate with him. So being the reasonable frenemy he is, he went toward Peter's group of nerds. "Hey guys, uh can we perform together yeah?" Flash asks, hoping their answer would be a sort of approval. Ned, MJ, and Peter looked at each other with skeptical glances, MJ's is more of a "Your choice" sort of glare, while Ned's was a "Screw this guy, he can burn for all I care" look. Peter being the reasonable and a kind honey bunny he is, reluctantly accepted and started planning with his 2 buddies and 1 frenemy for their "best ever seen performance" yet. 

(Friday)

"Alright, guys, I hope you're ready. I brought some of the Avengers here for the talent night." Peter said while looking at his group. "Parker, just stop with the lie. We all know for a fact that you don't even know the Avengers." Flash said with an annoyed tone. "You'll see later Flash, and maybe then you can acknowledge how Peter does have an internship and knows the Avengers," MJ says while flipping the page of her book. "What the, MJ how did you even get a book-" Ned said before getting cut by the announcer. "Next up, we have Michelle Jones, Ned Leeds, Peter Parker, and Flash Thompson!" The announcer said before walking off the stage. Peter, Ned, MJ, and Flash walked onto the stage and got to their positions as the beat dropped and the song begins to play.

(This is the song they were gonna perform)

Their singing format:

Peter: Oh-yeah

Ned: Reese's puffs Reese's puffs!

Ned, MJ, Flash: Eat 'em up, eat' em up, eat' em up, eat' em up!

Peter: Oh-yeah

Flash: Reese's puffs Reese's puff!

Ned, MJ, Flash: Eat' em up, eat' em up, eat' em up, eat' em up!

Peter: So scared of breaking it that you won't let it bend 

MJ: And I wrote two hundred letters that I will never send

Peter: Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper than they seem

Ned: You'd rather cover-up

Flash: I'd rather let them bleed

(sing at the same time:)

Flash and Ned: So let me be, and I'll set you free, oh-yeah.

Peter and MJ: So tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous, tight-, I'm here to serve you customer service alright