Good Boy (sub Ace)

Ace and I have been together a long time. Well....not officially. For the longest time it was just that when we would see each other he would pin me against the wall and we would just fuck and fuck and fuck. I mean, don't get me wrong I loved every bit of it. He loved that me eating the diamond fruit made it so my skin is tough like a diamond while having the feel of flesh. He would have fire travel down my body and it wouldn't burn me cuz of my power. Oh God do I love when he does that, but he's always in control of everything. Even when he has me on top of him, it's still his motion and him having me do what he wants. Well, we are not gonna have it today. Being a commander has the benefits of having your own room. I was always welcome on the ship so getting in his quarter was no problem. Tonight I'm in charge. Tonight he's my plaything. I'm waiting behind the door leaning against the wall. I have on a black slightly see-through nightie on with a built in push up bra. I don't really need to have a push up but with it my boobs look like they are just about to fall out with the top of it barely covering my nipple. I had my pussy freshly waxed and decided to not cover it in panties. I could hear the clank of his boots as he walked down the hall to the outside door.

"What are you going to bed already Ace" I'm not entirely sure who asked him that but dear God if you pull him away so help me.

"Y/n has been telling me to come and nap in the bed, she doesn't like when I sleep wherever" he chuckled after that, I could already see him scratching the back of his head with that cute smile on his face.

"She's got you so wiped man"

"And your telling me you wouldn't want to be wiped by a girl like her" they both started laughing to that. Well I don't have a wip tonight, but I can make due.

"You're not wrong man, later Ace" the door to the room started to open inwards.

"Ya later, don't get into too much trouble, save some for me" he walked in without seeing me and before he could close the door I closed it for him and locked the door now putting my back against the door.

"Oh

I think you're in enough trouble as it is" I did my best at keeping a straight face and it was working so far. He spun around and looked me up and down licking his bottom lip then he shook his head slightly and looked into my eyes with confusion.

"Wait, if I'm in trouble then why are you dressed like that" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I got dressed before I found out, now sit against the headboard so we can talk about this" he did as I asked, with a slight huff of course.

"What's this about, I did a lot of boring crap today and I'm tired" I smirked as I made my way over to him he was sitting in the center against the headboard with his legs crisscross. I crawled over to him on the bed as he gave me an even more confused look.

"You know exactly what this is about" I growled as I got in front of him and put my hands on his shoulders and I ran my hands down his arms pushing them above his head as I whispered in his ear.

"You mean to tell me you don't see the way other women look at you? How they drool over the sight of you?" He pushed the side of his face into mine as his breathing started to quicken.

"How they so badly want to touch you..... touch what's mine" I said the last part more forceful as I grabbed his wrists and slammed them side by side into the wall behind him. He gasped, whether it was from surprise of me being rough with him for once, or if he enjoyed me being rough, I don't know, but he's gonna learn.

"I shouldn't blame them. Look at you showing yourself off like that. It's like you want there attention. Well fortunately....bad boys get punished" I could feel his muscles tighten as he was getting ready to tackle me and have his way. I grazed my lip on his ear as I whispered.