Detention (dom teacher mihawk)

This was requested, let me know how I did I think I did good

*CRACK*

I jolted up in my desk from the loud bang in the class room. Everyone was looking to the back of the class at me. I must have fallen asleep again.

"Miss. L/n, I would appreciate it if you would stop falling asleep in my class" my history teacher Mr. Dracule said in his boring monotone voice. He always talks like that, no fluctuations at all, not even in his face he always has a scowl.

"Maybe I could if you wernt so boring" I mumbled and proped my head up with my hand. Zoro, nami, law, chopper, perona, bepo, Robin, and just about the rest of the students looked at me like they were afraid for me.

"What was that y/n" Mr. Dracules voice got sterner and deeper as I could of sworn his eye twitched. I swallowed and made probably the worst decision of My life. I put my hand down, sat up straight, and cleared my throat talking louder.

"I said that maybe I could stay awake if you weren't so boring. You only ever talk in one tone and it makes me fall asleep, as if what you were talking about wasn't boring enough. You could maybe, I dont know, talk like a normal fucking human being and not like some drone reading lines. Not like Mr. Shanks, he's crazy, in a good way. But you could make it more interesting at least" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath letting it out as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"My patience for you is wearing thin, maybe if I give you detention you can pay attention when I go through the lesson again" I tossed my arms in the air getting made, he knows there is the semi formal today.

"My ability to pay attention to you is as thin as your patience. Sorry I lie they are nonexistent. This is why none of the students like you, you know what fucking day it is and yet you're going to make me spend it with your boring as-

*CRACK*

"UP HERE NOW" he hit the chalkboard with his wooden ruler and yelled in a booming voice making me and everyone else flinch. I don't think anyone has ever heard him yell before. I could feel sweat run down my forhead as I swallowed.

"ANYDAY L/N" he yelled as he grabbed his rolling chair and moved it to the middle infront of the class. I got up walking right up to him, and doing my best not to piss myself or shake. If looks could kill, I'd have been dead years ago.

"Sit" he gestured with the ruler to the chair. I crossed my arms not breaking eye contact with him as I leaned on one foot.

"Why" he grabbed me by my hair and made me sit in the seat. He looked into my eyes with his face right infront of mine as he held me in place with the hand in my hair and put the ruler to my chin.

"I didn't tell you to talk..."he brought his face even closer making me push back into the chairMto get away from him, I could feel his breath fan my face.

"I told you to fucking sit y/n" I could hear the slight growl in his voice before he stood back up and ran his hand though his hair.

"I better see you in this room at the end of the day or we are going to have a problem" I was still staring at the ceiling from the awkward situation we were in just moments ago. Well, awkward for me he seems fine. He put the ruler to my chin again and tilted my head to look at him.

"We don't want a problem do we y/n" I swallowed as I looked at him at the other end of the ruler.

"N-no sir" I was internernaly cringing at myself for studering AND my voice cracking from my nerves.