Heat (law forced)

"ahhh I'm fucking dieing, I hate the world ahhh" I cried as I rolled around my bed in my covers with nothing on since I was sweating bullets. see, I'm a neko, and I'm in heat. it only starts when we fall for someone, it lasts for a week, every three months, and the sent of the desired gender drives us wild. but when we get the sent of the one we fall for, well, its all over. we will basically rape them no matter how hard we try to stop it. its never happened for me before I became a member of the heart pirates, they don't know I'm a neko. I hide my ears with a bandana, and the boiler sute hides my tail. its been like this shortly after I joined and started and started to find myself being attracted to my captain. bepo brings me my food when my heat happens, he is the only one that when I smell him I don't want to jump his bones. he doesn't know about me being a neko either, I can hide my heat well when I just stay locked in my room alone. however, the heat is so much worse this time, its like I can smell him everywhere and its fucking driving me crazy. my muscles tightened again making me scream and whimper.

"y-y/n, I was bringing you food and heard you scream are you- OH MY YOU ARE SO RED AND SWEATING REALLY BAD, I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO THE CAPTAIN" bepo came in dropping the tray of food on the floor when he saw my condition. I was thoroughly wrapped in the blankets so he couldn't see my body as he picked me up and started running out of my room.

"n-no b-bepo stop I'm- I'm fi-fi-fi......." I tried to get him to put me down when I started to get distracted by the different smells of men around me. I grabbed my nose and closed my eyes trying to fight the urge to just run off and fuck someone till their dick fell off.

"captain y/n is sick, she normally has a flew every now and then but this is really bad" I felt a hand on my forehead sending an electrifying feeling throughout my body making me shoot my eyes wide and whimper with a cry as my body twitched.

"get her on the bed, ill check over her, you go and do your other duties" law told bepo as he went to grab equipment. bepo set me down, bowed, said sorry, and left. I had my eyes closed as tightly as I could as I held my nose and covered my mouth with both of my hands. I could feel him tug on the blankets around me making me twitched and try to push him away without actually touching him.

"perrp, n-no, i-i-im ok c-capt-ain, th-theres n-"

"you and I know that's bullshit, I can feel how hot you are standing right here if it wasn't evident by how your blanket is sopping wet. now, open your eyes and get your hands away from your face" I felt his hand tough my wrists making me panic and fight him as I kept holding my nose with my eyes closed.

"n-no s-stop perrp, you d-don't under........ understand......." he was stronger then me so pulling my hands away wasn't hard. my thoughts drifted away when I breathed in and open my eyes half lidded.

"why are you being so difficult, I just want to help you y/n" I started to purr and growl lightly getting wet from his sent and touch on my wrists. he took his hands away and grabbed one of his tools.

"now open you-AHHH" I couldn't help it, I hissed and tackled him to the ground rubbing my now bear body on him now that my tail got me out of the blanket. I couldn't stop it now, the heat had control, it hurt.

"peeerrrp, you want to help, you want to help caaaaptaaain" I purred and whined in a lust full voice as I held him down and started to kiss, lick, and bite his face and neck.

"*growl* well you can help by fucking me into the ground before i rape you laaaww" I hissed as I ripped his hoodie down his chest and licked it. my tail swayed side to side as it thumped on the ground.

"y-you have c-cat ears a-and a tail" he said shocked as he seemed to be too stunned to fight me back. I kissed, licked, and bit his chest as I kept grinding on him. my tail started to sway faster.