blood bound (soft dom god law)

This was a request and this will take place around the Greek mythology. In this i will be giving law the roll of hades, kid the roll of Zeus, and luffy the roll of Poseidon. I will be using their real names for this but for background that's what i gave. That being stated, this will not be one hundred percent accurate to the Greek mythology. It was just my rough base. also this is pretty long, didn't mean for it to be this long but it just king of happened.

Even as i run as fast as i can, i can still hear them. Unknown to me till recently, i was chosen to wed lord kidd when i came of age. He chooses many brides, i refuse to be one of them. My white silken gown to symbolize my virtue has been shredded and torn from the many branches and thorns through the forest. My crown of roses has fallen off long ago. I dont want this, i dont want to be one of his many brides. i can only hope that he will grant my wish. There are three major gods that rule. Lord kid of the heavens and might. Lord luffy of the seas and adventure. Lord law of the underworld and intellect. Many worship lord kid, few lord luffy, but i have yet to meet some one who worships lord law. Lord law is feared greatly, whether it is because he decides the punishment you should receive if you go to him when you die, or that we dont know what he is like since he doesn't come up here. I have always been fascinated by the gods and learning about them in great detail, especially lord law. Not much has been written of him, but i have finally found one of his temples closest to my city. There i learned so much more about him and his duties. There i learned so much more about him and his duties. There also lies a statue of who i could only believe to be lord law sitting in a throne clad in robes. His statue is quite alluring, as it sits with his ankle on his other knee, his leg is fully exposed with the robe just barley covering what lies between those long legs. His elbow rests on the thrones arm as his chin rests in his hand. His robe is fully off his other shoulder showing markings on his chest and arms, as well as having markings on his hands and fingers that read death. his face is stern and hard, but also board and tired. as i finally reach the weathered temple entrance i jump over parts of stone that have fallen. this time entering i do no have a torch, the setting sun does not do much to light the temple. the farther i get the darker it becomes, but with how many times i have been here its not like it hurts things. A crack of light in the ceiling shines across the face of his statue and i throw myself at its feet and lay my hands and head on his crossed leg, i just hope he answers my plead.
"My lord law, king of the underworld and god of intellect, please dont let me be a bride of lord kid. i beg of thee, ill give you anything my king.... i.... ill give you my virtue, ill give you my soul.. i will be your bride, anything then be defiled by him..." i cried as i begged with my face down. the townspeople's footsteps got closer as their yells for me got louder.
"i beg of you law" i whimpered with a sniffle.
"HOW DARE YOU THROW YOURSELF AT THE FEET OF A GOD THAT IS NOT DESTENED TO BE YOURS" the shout of my father scared me and had me cut myself on a jagged stone as i turned to look at him. suddenly there was a strong gust of wind blowing dust up at everyone putting out their torches and all was dark.
*SNAP*
Fire lit along the walls in hues of blue frightening myself along with everyone else. i moved closer to lord laws statue to feel safer, but when i grabbed hold of his bent leg i felt soft, silk robes and a hand caress the top of my head. when i looked to my hand i did not see lord laws statue, but robes of black and gold covering the leg of a man. As my eyes traveled up the body attached i realized it was the mortal form of lord law in the places of the statue caressing the top of my head as he watched the fingers of his other hand play with red liquid. in that moment i realized that my hand was bleeding from when i cut it.
"you do realize mortal that if i accept, you may never pull yourself from me. no god can break the contract that you have presented me, not even myself. What you ask is far greater then mere marriage.... are you certain you want to be bound to me for all eternity?" When asking his question he turned his head yo face me. His voice bounced off of the walls with rumbles and Eco's. holding my bleeding hand to my chest i realized the red liquid on his fingers was my blood. i swallowed as i shook my head.
"y-y-yes m-my king~" my words were airy as they left my lips making him smirk at me.
"very well then, ill grant your desires" he brought his figures that were slick with my blood to his mouth and licked the blood off as he held my gaze. i watched as his golden eyes swirled and lit a misty blue. At the same moment my hand healed, not even leaving a scar behind. Blue mist surrounded my body from head down, and in its wake my hair was no longer disheveled from running but braided with flowers wrapped in. all dirt and grime from the forest floor was washed away, and my white tattered robe was replaced with a long elegant white robe laced in gold. He continued to caressed my head as i watched in wonder.
"y/n... thats a lovely name..." he brushed his thumb against my lips as he now caressed my face.
"very fitting of a wife of mine, congratulations for being brave enough to be the first, but with how often you came here... im not surprised.... i enjoyed your offerings, other followers of mine would be more barbaric with them. i especially enjoyed the lilies you would bring" as he finished the blue faded from his eyes and my body as he looked at the crowed that seamed to be frozen in placed and sighed.
"i suppose i should deal with these mortals" with a few movements of his figures the people started to talk and look around. lord law continued to cares my head and combed his fingers through my hair that wasn't braded relaxing me and making me lay my head on his thigh.
"SILANCE MORTALS.... if you are not here to make an offering or repair this temple that you all have so rudely forgotten, leave. Dearest y/n will not be leaving, you may tell my brat of a brother that she is already wed to me. Give him another madden if he cries, i do not care" he flicked his wrist as he brushed my hair out of my face. the eyes of everyone went back and forth between me and lord law as they tried to formulate words. with a loud crash outside lightning struck the ground in front of the doorway starting everyone including me, except lord law.
"or not... dont be scared dearest, i wont let him have you... you're mine now" he spoke as he drug his nails across my neck making me whimper, but not in fear.
"THAT IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. i chose her from birth, she has always been min-" moving his fingers lord law made a parchment of red form with blue written on it.
"a mortal that choses to be bound to a god must offer up some of there blood to finalize such a contract. if finalized a blood bound contract proposed by said mortal stands regardless if they were chosen by another god before hand. if you would just look such things have already been finalized... by me" lord kid snatched the parchment and read it before he growled and tried to tear it.
"you know as well as i that you cant undo a blood bound contract brother" lord law moved his fingers and the parchment vanished in a mist of blues.
"WHY DID YOU NOT WANT TO BE MY WIFE WE-"
"ENOUGH" there was another crash of lightning and lord luffy appeared from it. with the fire in both gods eyes i got scared and baryed my face in lord laws robes.
"we gave all mortals the freedom to choose there lives. it has come to my attention that you have been taking that freedom from them. if you truly look at her, its clear she never wanted you. now get out of traffys temple and do right by those mortals" as lord luffy was yelling at kid lord law was caressing my head with both of his hands and whispered sweet words to not be afraid. another crash signaled lord kids departure and lord luffy appeared next to me.
"its nice that someone wants to be with traffy. he wont admit it but he has been loanly since he became underworld king and con only visit his temples, be good to our big brother y/n" lord luffy ruffled my hair and vanished as lord law grumbled to his words.
"Its been settled, now.... get out" with a flick of his wrist all the townspeople were gone.
"dont worry, i just sent them to the city so we can be alone" i turned my head to now be facing him as my cheek still rested on his thigh. he brushed my hair out of my eyes and ran his knuckle down the side of my face as he sighed.
"i suppose for a marriage to be official we would need to consimate said marriage... isnt that right dearest" my face flushed as realization of all that i begged and promised him hit. to give myself to the king of the underworld. i was in aw when i first saw his statue, his mortal body is the most attractive of the gods. will i be able to please him, i dont know what to do. women were alwaysed raised to let the man just have his way with our body's, but with the way lord law is looking at me.... i think he wants to see how ill please him. He chuckled as he lifted my chin up and off his thigh to then place his foot on the ground.
"i wouldn't expect for you to know what to do, just do what your body desires to do. However before we move forward, there is no need for you to address me a lord law or my king from now on, how about something more.... intamit dearest hmm" with the small smirk on his face he rubbed my chin with his thumb. My gods he looks heavenly, no du me, hes one of the three major gods. wait, intamit? what should i call him thats intamit? my love? no thats just one word different from calling him my king and he will surly point that out. calling him baby is out, you dont call a god baby. he arched an eyebrow as he wore the face of amusement and patently waited for me to pick. what should i call him, it has to be something elegant for such a breathtaking god...
"darling?~" he ran his thumb across my lip as he thought about it before taking his hand away.
"that feels fitting coming from your lips... im not as barbaric as my brother, you may lead this dance dearest. i will go at your speed." he took a knot out of his robe and uncovered his other leg... and lap.... i swallowed hard as i gazed at a males sex for the first time. my hands shook as i became nervous. he has been so sweet thus far, i really want to make him feel good.... if only i knew, like really knew how.... hes a god... hes my god.... i moved myself to sit on my heals infront of his feet as i gazed at his form, sat in his throne. he said do what my body desires, what feels right. i leaned forward into a bow before him and kissed the tops of his feet before i worked my way up his legs. he hummed as he leaned his head against his throne and watched me. i may be lingering on his legs too long seeing as how the longer and farther up his legs i kissed, his eyes closed as he clenched his jaw and cracked the arm of his throne as he held it. im just trying to work my way to... to... what've been watching grow and stand up straight the closer that i got to it. as i left open mouth kisses on his thighs and softly creased them i watched as it twitched with each one. i took a deep breath and kissed the tip of it making his eyes shoot open as he groaned.
"im not a fan of being teased. i wont bite... well... unless you want me too that is" i closed my eyes and moved closer to him before i took him in my mouth and tried to take as much of him as i could. he let out a sharp exhale as i did so i felt him move my hair out of my face to hold it behind my head. he did not push me farther down, he did not make me go faster, just had his hand resting on my head and neck. he let me play with speeds and alternate between licks and sucks. sfter some time of him groaning his hold on me got slightly tighter.
"aaahhh dont stop dearest hhhaaa" shortly after that a slightly salty fluid filled my mouth as he gently slipped me off of him and held my chin to face him.
"swallow" i did as told as he rubbed my chin, i needed two gulps to get it all.
"open" again i did as told as he swiped some of the stray liquid from my lips and put his thumb in my mouth as he rubbed my face.
Good girl, very, good girl" i closed my eyes and leaned into his hand as i sucked his thumb clean. the soft tap of skin on skin made me open my eyes and look back to him.
"come hear dearest" my face flushed as he pulled his thumb from my lips with a soft pop. instead of standing up to sit in his lap it didn't feel right, so i opted to crawl up his body to straddle his hips. i felt the tip brush against my bare sex making me suck a breath in to prepare for the pain that would surly follow. we could always hear their pained screams as lord kid would strip his wives of their virtue. they always said it was wonderful but the tears they shed said otherwise if them not wanting to do it again was not a sign.
"tisk, tisk, tisk, though i appreciate your eagerness, i dont want to hurt you" he tutted me as he lifted my chin and moved my lower robes will his hand disappeared beneath me. i squeaked when i felt one of his digits swip at my slick sex.
"you dont have to be shy dearest. i know how badly you wanted to be touched by me" he slid a finger inside me and hooked it on something deep0 inside that made me clench his robes and moan.
"did the mortals forget that we gods can hear their thoughts, like silent ecose..." he rubbed my button with his thumb as he slid another finger inside me making me widen my eyes with a soft waile. he caressed my face with his other hand as he rubbed my lip with his thumb.
"ive heard every one you had when finding this temple, and my statue..." my eyes widened more. oh gods, that means he heard just how much i adore his structure, all the information ive found on him... all my dirty thoughts ive had about him.
"oh yes, i know all about that dearest... after all... i did say i would grant your desires..." he said with a smirk as he took his hand away from my face and undid the knots in my robe to have the top of it fall off my shoulders showing him my breasts. he pinched my nipple lightly as he massaged my breast. moving my hands i pulled his robe off his shoulder showing the rest of the markings on his chest. his thumb became slightly faster as i felt something build inside me. my hips started to rock softly on his digests as my hands caressed the muscles on his chest.
"i think someone is about the cum hmmm, go ahead, be a good girl and cum for me dearest" he held my chin as he got closer to my face. his fingers working faster inside me had me panting as i gazed into his eyes of gold. leaning forward he spftly kissed my lips as he help my gaze. his tongue swiped at my lip before flicking against my tongue making my eyes slowly close as i did my best to return the kiss. as our tongues danced that feeling kept building till finally it snapped and i had to break the kiss. my body arched forward into his and my head rested in the crook of his neck as my nails dug into his muscles, i did my best not to cry out too loud and ended up whimpering as i shook.
"now that wont do dearest, dont hold your sounds back from me" he whispered as he kissed my head. once the waves stopped and i calmed a little, he took his figures out of me. after a little he placed he placed a hand on my hip under my robes and started to guide down till i felt his tip slid back and forth on my slick.
"this may still hurt dearest, its alright to cry if needed. after i pernitrate you, you may move when you are ready" slowly the tip slid inside me making me groan into his neck. he placed his other and on my hip and slowly lowered me down till i fully sat with him deep inside me. i breathed heavy to keep myself calm, but he was right. it hurt, it stung to be streached like this, and i silently cried. his hands moved so that his arm were wrapped around me and rubbing my back.
"ssshhhh, its alright, it will go away and i promise you'll feel good" after a little of him rubbing my back and us staying still i leaned back slightly so i could look at his face.
"i um... im not... what should i do... darling" he chuckled as he shook as his head and looked down before looking back to me with a smirk. he gripped my hips once more as he spoke, moving me up and down on his length.
"start out like this darling, good girl, then adjust from there to what feels best to you" him working me softly on him made me gasp at the new feeling. shortly he took his hands from my hips and let me move as i liked. the more i worked myself on him, the better it felt. i stopped feeling so nervous and just enjoyed the feeling he was letting me experience. at one point i sat fully and just rolled my hips on him making me roll my hips on him making my throw my head back with an unexspected moan at the new feel. i hastily untied the rest of my robes and tossed them off me and on the floor of the temple. no one said it felt this good, rubbing so deep inside me, so big, so warm. i ran my hands up his chest and leaned against him to kiss his neck.
"i already know, but be a good girl and tell me how much you like my cock dearest" he husked in my ear making me twitch before he licked the shell of my ear having me let out a needy whimper.
"sooo gooodd lord law" i arched back as i closed my eyes as i added bounces to my hip rolls. he grabbed my chin and slammed me down on him holding me there. my eyes went wide as i yelped loudly having my breathe catch in my throat. his face was directly infront of mine, i could feel his breath fan my face.
"that is not what you address me as, correct yourself dearest and ill let you move" i was a stuttering mess as i tried to formulate words but my body would not stop trying to rock on him or pull enough air into my lungs to formulate words.
"i-i-i-i-i s-s-so-o-o-or-r-r-ry-y-y-y-" i gasped with my eyes rolling back as my body shivered from his slap to my ass.
"i did not ask for an apology, i told you to correct yourself, or do you want me to leave you like this dearest..." my eyes shot back to his to see the mischievous glint and smirk that told me he wasn't bluffing. no, no, no, no, no, he wouldn't do that to me.
" i dont reward bad girls y/n, do you really want to find out if ill really do it, leave you all hot and bothered. craving my touch for-" leaning forward to have his member no longer pressing into the spot that made me weak, i found my voice.
"NO, law please ive already craved your touch for too long. please my love ill ne good" he pulled me closer and helped me move again on him as he moved with me.
"i know youll be my good girl, because i know just how badly you crave my touch, and how pleasantly surprised you are from how good it feels" he spoke as he brushed his lips against my skin. i held him tight and close as i moaned loudly from his words and how much deeper he was hitting inside me. the sound of wet slapping skin as i rode him turned me on that much more, just like the sight of my chest bouncing.
"thats it, get tighter, clench me harder, mmmm such a good girl" i moaned as he massaged my boob. i whimpered every time he nipped my skin till finally my nails raked his skin, not marking it, not even making red lines as that build snapped inside me once more. i cried loudly as he continued making me ride him though my waves of extacy. suddenly he stood as soft, warm, silk like appendages wrapped around my legs and arms to hold me in the air as he slammed into me as hard as he could. blue mist, blue mist was what i felt holding me. it felt so good to be used by the god that i was always intrigued in. to watch his face contort in pleaser that i caused him. though i wish i could have heard him over my sounds of pleasure that i couldn't hold back. watching his muscles flex as he pulled me into him as he thrusted inside, the way the light hit his skin, everything made it feel so good, him feel so good. i want it, i want him, i want to take everything, feel everything he has to give. i want to be filled by him, only him, i want to know what its like. as the thoughts were running though my head its as if he went faster, harder, granting my wishes for everything. my muscles clenched as my body shook from being hit by more waves of extacy. i cried loudly, begging, pleading for him to not stop, for him to fill me with everything. my screams seemed to have sent him over as he slowed with a few more powerful thrusts making my eyes roll as i felt his warmth fill my womb. he arched over me as he grit his teeth with closed eyes before planting a kiss on my chest. i felt lighter, more whole, free even as i watched the blue must travel across my body. the soft silk like feel was soothing as it moved my body so could cling onto him as he held me. the world around me warped and changed but i closed my eyes, not being able to handle it.
"welcome home dearest, you can never leave"