Forgiving (young sub shanks)

Shanks and I fought like cats and dogs. I know I should set a better example being 16 and all, but this fucking brat knows how to push my buttons just right.

"Just cuz you're older doesn't mean you're better at fighting then me" he yelled in my face. I don't remember what started this one but our crewmates were standing with their heads in their hands.

"Actually it does seeing as I have more experience then you, plus I don't care what you say you are staying here and that is final" ah yes.

We were about to dock at an island that was well known for its beautiful scenery, oh and the people that were born there are hotter then the fucking sun. Like damn, one look and you just jump their bones, or so they say.

"You can't tell me what to do you're n-"

"I can tell you what to do apprentice, and I will tell you what to do, and you will do as I say kid"

"I'm not a fucking kid, stop calling me that"

"Stop acting like one"

"I'm not, I'm going to the island" he tried to push me out of the way to walk to the spot we put the planks to walk down to the docks. I grabbed his wrists to keep him in place.

"Shanks, you are staying here and watching the ship with buggy."

"Then you're staying here if I can't go"

"I'm in charge of money for supplies, I have to go, and I will"

"Then I'm going" he tried to push me again but ended up falling knocking me down with him.

"You're not, and get off me I have to go" he tried to run off the ship but I pulled him back down with me on top of him.

"I said you are staying here, why don't you listen"

"Cuz I'm going and you're a bitch" he struggled to get up again when I slammed his wrists down.

"I'm trying you help you ass clown you're to-" he flipped me over.

"You're a whore and that's the only reason you won't let me leave cuz ill stop you" my brain stopped when he called me a whore. Everything was quiet, I was having trouble seeing his face through the tears forming in my eyes. I didn't cry, but that hurt so much more then being stabbed ever would.

"W-what did you call me" my voice came out as a broken whisper. His hands loosened on me and he sat up off of me.

"Y/n i-im so sorry, I didn-"

*CRACK*

I smaked him across the face as hard as I could leaving a red handprint. I pushed him farther away from me and scrambled to my feet running to my cabin. I slammed my door closed and paced back and forth.

"I hate him, I hate his stupid fucking face. I hate his....... soft red hair, his.. his bright smile.... his... his-" My head started to drift off to the other things I have been thinking for some time. I yelled frustrated with myself as I got under the covers in my bed. I pulled my pants off and started to rub myself.

"Stupid shanks mmm, is it so hard to see that I want you, damnit" I wasn't older then him by much but I was put in charge of them a few years back. When I hit puberty was when I started to see shanks different. Now when we fight I just want to push him down and make him my play thing.

"Oh fuck shanks" I moaned out as I came on my hand. I pulled my hand up and licked my juices off as I heard a knock on my door. I didn't even have time to tell them to wait when shanks came in. His face was still red with my hand print on it.

He had his face down and his hands behind his back, his hat was on his back.

"I'm sorry for calling you that, your not..... that and I was just upset, but that's not an excuse. I'll do whatever you want just please forgive me" I thought for a little as I pulled my fingers out of my mouth.