Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)

This was a request so do let me know how you like it.

I love art so much, not that I'm any good. I take as many classes as I can and I'm in the art club.

Some of my friends tease me that it's cuz I have a crush on Marco our teacher, or Mr. Phoenix as he would like cuz he has an obsession with phoenixes. Though he may be attractive, I just love art and he is just the best teacher to have, he's nice, layed back, willing to help, dosnt need your art to be catered to him like most art teachers I've had.

"Heeeyyy, n/n I want meat" luffy ploped down in the chair infront of me with an 11 on his shirt. We were under a little canopy to block out the sun as we painted kids faces. I should explain, the art club were invited to go to the yearly special Olympic field and track for high schoolers to paint faces. You could also volunteer to cook and hand out food like sanji and thatch, or tend to injures like law and chopper, all from my school. However you could be like some cough ace cough, and be told to help as a punishment.

"Luffy, if you want food you have to go over to sanji and ask for some, but I can paint anything you want on your face, ok" luffy is a little slower then others but he's such a love bug, he's also from my school, but thats about it besides nami, vivi, and Robin who are also face painting with me and Marco.

"Ooooo, can you make me a lion, lions are awesome" he gave me a big smile making me chuckle.

"That they are, ya I can give you a lion" in a short amount of time I had a lion on his cheek since he didn't want to be mistaken for a kitty cat, and he ran off to go run the track race.

"Ok ladies... and ace... let's have a little break for you all to eat and drink, I had thatch make these just for us" Marco came over putting a plate with burgers down for us, he then opened up the cooler and took out a water and handed it to me.

"Y/n I want you to drink all of this, we've been here for a few hours, I haven't seen you drink anything at all, and it's really hot. I would hate to have to get law over here to take care of you when you pass out" we both laughed cuz law is normally mean and gloomy.... maybe gloomy isn't the right word.......... just mean with a touch of creepy works. Though today he has been smiling a lot and been really nice.

"Your not the only one who wouldn't want that, he might try to sell my organs on the black market as I'm out" I said as I took the water bottle from him, making him laugh harder at my words.

"AHH" I stretched as I jumped into Marco from my butt being pinched and my water bottle being taken out of my hand.

"Hey sweat cheeks, thanks for the water, it's soooo hot" ace said as he came from behind me and drank some of my water then dumped the rest over his head, he ran his hand though his hair and winked at me.

"Like what you see"

"I can assure you I do not" ace pouted flopping his hands to his sides.

"Come on, I know you just got to love seeing me with my white shirt all wet and see though showing off my abs" he gave me a cocky smile as he lifted his shirt showing off his chest.

"Girls don't normally like when you touch their butt without asking or.. be.... so... obvious that you like them" Marco said making ace blush.

"Come on Marco, don't call him out like that in front of his crush" thatch came by with more burgers knowing how ace eats. Ace flopped down on a seat with his head in his hands mumbling curses.

"Y/n go eat, or do I just smell that good" Marco winked at me making me realize I was still leaning on him. I put my hand on his chest on pushed us apart.