Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)

Another day at school and our sub is late again... that's if we have one today. Our math teacher quit a few months into the school year and for about a month and a half or so we have been having sub after sub after sub, sometimes they don't even get a sub for the day. We are all confused as hell when one of the subs try to teach us something we should be learning in this class, but we don't fucking know what's going on. The only person that has been passing the few tests that we have is luffy, how? I have no idea, al he does is sleep like zoro, and yet they both pass all the tests. Luffy is a close friend of mine so I know that he is a straight A student, and he's a fucking idiot so I have no idea how that is possible. I'm sitting by the windows today, seeing as how we don't have a seating chart anymore, and am looking out a window.

"Hello class, I'm Portgas D. Shanks (not sure if real last name but I'm just putting it as such) but you all call me Mr. Portgas, or Shanks I really don't care haha ill be your teacher for the rest of the year and I'll be here for many more I hope." I looked up to see a guy with red hair writing his name on the board. Naomi tapped my shoulder and leaned up to my ear.

"Oh my God, I have never seen a man that sexy in my life. Let's see if I can get that piece of ass."

"Ya right, you can't do that he's a teacher"

"And I'm 18 so its fine, but did you see him, how can I not, God he even looks sexy from the back"

"You say that about even new guy at first, and no I didn't seeeee-" I froze as he turned around, and holy fuck. My throat got dry as I seemed to forgot how to swallow. For once, Naomi wasn't blowing smoke out her ass. This had to be the hottest guy I have seen, even more than Ace and he's gay so there's no chance with him. Why does he have to be my teacher, who am I kidding. As if he would find a filthy poor girl attractive.

"See even you think he's hot"

"I can recognize when someone is attractive, that doesn't mean I find them hot. Plus he's our teacher, that's just wrong"

"But that's what makes it so right, I can already imagine him being me over the desk and plowing me"

"NAMI" I tried to whisper yell but was too loud.

"Now girls I don't appreciate you two talking when I am talking, but ill let it slide today" the teacher said with a small smile that made my heart melt with want a little.

"Oh I'm so ridding that fac-"

"NAMI SHUT THE FUCK UP" I tried to whisper yell again but was meet with a booming authority voice.

"THATS ENOUGH, now I was going to go easy today but you just earned yourself detention after school with me. I was also going to go around the room and have everyone introduce themselves and tell me something about you but since you want to talk so badly how about we kick things off with you. Now, what's your name miss troublemaker" I was already a shy person but when that was said I could feel myself shrink as he stared into my soul a little and for some fucking reason I'm getting wet. What the hell is wrong with me.

"Sorry sir my n-" he cut her off as he put his hand up.

"Sorry but we'll get to you, I was talking. To the one in front of you" I never been yelled at before by a teacher or have gotten detention.

"I- um-" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Go on now, the floor is all yours" he gestured with his hand.

"Um I'm y/n l/n, and um-"

"She's my best friend" luffy yelled from the other side of the room with his hands in the air. I just chuckled and looked down shaking my head a little.