Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)

This was a request, do let me know how you liked it.

*Warning*

Contains pegging and slight abuse. (Pegging is when a man gets fucked with a strap-on)

I've heard from a few of my girlfriends about how good he is in bed. 'Y/n you should go for it', 'y/n he's so good', "best sex I've ever had with a guy', Yada, Yada, Yada. I've been told this shit so many times that I'm starting to wonder how good he really is. There's just one problem, I'm not fucking submissive. I mean I could try it, but you got to work for that shit, and no one will. With how disappointing the other guys have been, I can't even bring myself to want to fuck them again. Not like the opportunity is not there, with them constantly begging me to fuck them again cuz you're the only girl that can make me feel like that' and other bullshit. I'm not here to please them, I'm just trying to find the perfect sub for me. With how long my friends have been at me about taking him "for a ride', I'm starting to crave seeing him break and beg for me.

"So, you want to tell me why you've been eyeing me like you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me" I guess it's true when they say if you think about them hard enough they'll come to you'. I trailed my eyes up his muscular figure to see his shit eating grin, he thinks he's hot shit..... let's fix that.

"Little boys have to earn their chance to play" I smiled at him watching his falter as his face got a little red..... he likes it... good. He recovered his smirk with his face still red as he pulled his one hand out of his pocket and put it on the table I was sitting at as he leaned over it trying to intimate me or put me in my place' so to speak. It's amusing that he thinks he can intimate me.

"You say that like you'll be the one making me obey, little girl" I quickly stood up enough so my face was directly in front of his. He tried to pull back as his smile left his face and it became even more red, I could see it on his ears now.

However he couldn't get far because I grabbed him by the neck and held him in place, I could feel his heart rate pick up and his rapid breaths hit my face.

"Its cute that you think you can have your way. And unless you want your cock..." I grabbed his other hand that wasn't holding him up on the table and cupped it over my crotch.

"... inside this tight, dripping, pussy..... you will obey everything that I say and be my good boy. Or.." I squeeze his neck so my fingertips were digging into his veins making him let out a soft gasp and close his eyes.

"... you can be a fucking brat and be punished harshly. such a shame that you can't handle it" I let go of his neck and gave his hand back as I stood straight up. When his eyes snapped open at my Claim, I knew I had him hooked.

"There isn't anything I can't handle" he stood up straight puffing out his chest. I couldn't help but smile and cup my face.

"Oh kidd... you don't have to hide the fact that your scared to let a woman dominate you"

"I'm not scared" he barked as he walked around the table and stood in front of me clenching his jaw.

"I'm not scared of anything" I grabbed his caller and pulled him down to me.

"Then fucking prove it little man, tonight you're coming to my house and we can find out just how much. You. Can. Take." I ended my words with a click of my tongue with my lips just barely touching his before I let go of his caller and walked away. Tonight's going to be so much fun.

*timeskip*