Studies part 2 (soft loving law)

this part two was a request

Chapter Text

My dad has been away on business since law and I got together. My dad has been dieing to meet the guy I was always staying after school for. Law hasn't come over to my house cuz Benny said no boys. I know dad doesn't care but when dad is gone Benny is in charge of me, he's so much more strict. Dad comes home today though, he wants to have one of those business party's at the house for a new saka he has been working on. Dad said he wants law to be there so he can meet him so I had to take law out to get him a black dress shirt and black dress pants since he didn't have any. I don't want him in a suit like everyone else, and he didn't ask when I didn't grab one for him. I was just getting finished putting on my makeup before I went down to the party. I had on an elegant long black dress with a gold branch design coming up the side of it. It was a very expensive gift from dad.

*ding*

I turned to see I had a message from law.

"I'm here, where are you"

"I'm still in my room, dad said I have to make an entrance for these things. I should be

down soon though"

"Y/n everyone is here but shanks, he's running a little late. Apparently traffic is bad."

Benny said through a crack in my door incase I was still changing.

"Ok, I'm ready to go down" I sent a quick message telling law I'll be going down now.

Benny opened the door to let me out and closed it behind me.

"I really hate when he makes me do stuff like this"

"I know, he hates it too, but the both of you have an image to keep up" we got to the top of the stairs that led down to the massive open floor. Everyone was already quiet and looking up at me... but I noticed some were whispering.. and looking. at law damn

he looks hot. He rolled his sleeves up to show his tattoo and had the top unbuttoned just one or two buttons and it looks like he left his hat.

"Thank you all for coming to the reveal of our newest line of saka. Unfortunately my father is running a little behind do to the traffic... but I think we all know he just found a pretty girl to bother" the crowd laughed for a little before it died down.

"Untill he arrives, I ask that you all continue to have a good time" I looked to Benny to see if I did well. He simply gave me a small nod and a smile. When I got to the bottom of the steps I was greated by one of the people my father works with.

"Miss. Y/n I'm sorry but it looks like some ruffian has found their way in here. Would you like me to get a guard and have them removed" he walked along side me as I made my way to law. He gave a me a light smirk that made me blush and offered me his arm. I looped mine with his as I looked back to the man that was talking.

"That would be a good idea, I wouldn't want this night ruined for dad, or me. Law darling have you seen anyone here that would cause us trouble" he gave the man a knowing and intimidating look.

"No I haven't" then he turned to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"You don't normally dress like this. I feel like I'm dating a painting right now" I blushed as I smiled at him, the band was playing slower songs right now.

"Will you dance with me" he gave me a smile and led me to an open space before he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to his chest. I played with his hair with my hands as I would outline his face every now and then.