Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)

My relationship with shanks is going pretty well. I still stay after and help him, do my own work, and we talk about random things, its really nice. We haven't done anything again like we did the first day of our relationship besides a little kiss here and there. I was sitting in first math class and one of the female teachers came in, I dont know her name. She asked shanks outside and thev talked. He had the door open so I could see them laughing and that she kept touching his arms. It was pissing me off, its plain as day that she likes him. He isn't even pushing her away, he's just playing like he doesn't notice, it

was making me upset but I know I can't show that.

"Y/n are you like, dating the teacher or something" usopp asked me and broke me from my thoughts.

"What... why the hell would you ask me something like that, no, what the hell" he leaned back a little away from me and held his hands upfront of him

"Hey don't get mad at me, rumors are going around that you are and thats why you always stay after with him" I scoft trying to hide the fact that I was getting nervous.

"For your information I have a boyfriend, and not that its anyone's business. I stay after to do my work in his room and to help him grade tests cuz I dont want to get beat by my parents. Damnit usopp I thought you were smarter then to believe shit

like that"

"Y/n 1/n, how many times I have told you that I dont want to hear you curse" shanks came in and scolded me in his teacher voice. Oh vou love when I curse and vour name is involved.

"I'm sorry sir, ill work on it"

"Well you can work on it when your staying after for detention" I razed my hand up a little bit.

"Um, actually I can't. I have a meeting to be at" I didn't tell him about it before cuz I forgot so I wasn't surprised by his confused face.

"Yes and its being in this classroom after detention" I heard yelling from the back.

"She has to go tech, my big brother is coming home from college and she has to be there cuz she loves him more than I do" luffy yelled happily. The class oooohhed and I could see shanks face turn sower.

"What, there is no way your dating ace, he's the hottest student this school ever had. What the hell would he see in you" nami yelled angry at the thought of me dating ace since he turned her down before. That gives me an idea.

"Not all men want shanks like you" the bell rang showing it was the end of class and to go to the next. I was the last to head out when shanks called me over to his desk. He has a class after mine so kids were coming in meaning I still had to address him as my teacher.

"Yes sir, what's wrong" he spoke just loudly enough that only I could hear him.

"What was that about and, who is ace, and why didn't you tell me about this before" I could tell he was upset.

"Sir, if I didn't know any better. I would think you were jealous. You're not jealous are you sir" he cleared his throat showing that he didn't want me to fuck with him so I just said loud enough for him to hear.

"Shanks he's my friend, and he's gay so please don't be that way..... but I don't what to see that chick rubbing up on you. Only I can touch" he chuckled.

"Well y/n if I didn't know any better, id think you were jealous. You're not jealous are you" he threw my words back at me with a cocky smirk.

"Your damn right I am. Should I remind you why you want to keep it that way. After all wasn't I the first to make you fall to your knee after-" he cut me off by grabbing a piece of paper for me to give to my next teacher now that I was late.