Studies part 1 (dom law)

"You need to stop hanging out with him, he's bad news" f/n said making me scoff.

"What, cuz he's covered in tattoos"

"Not just that, he always looks like he's ready to fight someone"

"Hes tired cuz he doesn't sleep much, he's too worried about having his grades up so he can be a heart surgeon"

"But he's so mean to everyone"

"No, he's annoyed that averyone bugs him, especially all the girls that thinks he's hot cuz he looks like a bad boy. Really, he hates it. He was surprised as hell when I went up to him in the library and asked if he could help me with my studies. He actually smiled at me when I asked, and if he's so mean like everyone saids he is, he wouldn't have said yes. I know I agitate him with how much longer it takes me to understand, but you know what, he still dose it. You know why, cuz he likes the challenge. That's what he told me, cuz believe me, I asked."

"I just don't what you to get hurt, I see the way you look at him"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I don't see him besides school, and I know my limits of what I can reach. There's no point in trying to reach for him cuz he's so high above me Well I'm getting into the library now, he doesn't like when I keep him waiting

"Y/ni-"

"Thats enough, I'm tired of everyone telling me the type of person he is. When none of

you know, I do, cuz I actually talk to him"

"He has death across his knuckles for fucks sake"

"And do you why he got them... neither do I, cuz its none of my fucking business, by f/n' I closed the library door on her face as she was still talking. Law is really nice, I dont know why people make up all these things about him. I walked to the back of the library to one of the off rooms from the actually library part. Law said he liked being back there cuz people don't really go back to those rooms and it's quite.

"So.. What were you talking about to make you late this time" he didn't even turn around as I got to the doorway.

"Well aren't you curious, doesn't matter" I said as I put my books on the table and my bag on a chair as I sat next to him

"..so math"

"I finished that, with your help, it's gotten easier" I answered as I started to pull out pens and such.

"Reading"

"Done that"

"History"

"No work"

"Well I guess it's just science today then"

"I don-" he cut me off with that sturn look he always has.

"I know you Have an anatomy test next week" I huffed, pouting a little.

"Ya next week, I dont have to worry about it now" he just cocked his head a little before reaching over me and putting his hand on my leg to he could reach my bag and pull my science book out that I was hiding from him for this reason.

""Then you'll be extra prepared, besides if you didn't have anything else to do what would you have done here" he sat back in his seat when he got my book out my bag and started to flip through pages. His hand now off of my leg making me a little sad. He would never be too close to me at first, but now that its been every day for some months he touches me every now and then. I dont think he realizes when he dose it so I relish every time it happens.

"Sometimes I just like sitting here with you as you work, is that a crime law" I pout as I

cross my hands over my chest. He didn't answer me as he found the page he wanted.