Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)

This was requested so do let me know how you liked it. This was another nice challenge and I'm happy with how things went.

It was supposed to be an easy job. Sneak into the mansion, get the files, and drop some poison into doflamingos drink. He wasn't supposed to be in his office, and yet here he is sitting in his chair with his back to me. You may be thinking 'y/n his back is to you, you can totally just kill him now, ya know, like I thought. I should have known better, cuz now his elbow is resting on the arm of his chair with his hand in the air. I can't move now, I'm like a fly trapped in the spiders web.

"Would you look at that" he laughed as he spun his chair to face me.

"Seems I caught a little mouse trying to sneak her way around" he said with that fucking creepy smile. Maybe if he didn't always have that creepy smile he might be attractive.

"Looking for these" he tossed some papers at me knowing full well that I couldn't move to catch them. I was able to gaze my eyes down to them to see that it was the list of places they were going. I clenched my teeth, how did he know, there was no way anyone saw me.

"Oh, and about that vile of poison" with a few motions of his fingers I was reaching into my inside pocket of my jacket and pulling the vile out. How did he know I had it in my left inner jacket pocket. He had me drop it on the floor and stomp on it, making it utterly useless.

"Damnit" I growled to myself.

"Language little mouse, you took your time getting here. I was getting a little bored wondering if you were ever going to show." I gave a chuckle.

"What, is this the part where you kill me. Maybe have me strangle myself." He started to laugh as he moved his fingers and I started to take my black jacket off.

"Am I that easy to read. I was going too, but seeing your... assets, that would just be a waste. I like to get the full use out of people before I kill them" he gave that crazed laugh that made me cringe.

"You're a sick bastard" I growled as he had me pull my black shirt off over my head leaving me in my bra before he made me start to undo my black pants.

"I am so much more then just sick little mouse, but no. My parents were married when they had me" he chuckled at his joke making me scoff.

"Just get it over with and kill me, I'm tired of listening to your voice" I growled still not sure what he was doing or how he knew I was here.

"patience little mouse. I said I wasn't going to kill you. Well, not yet anyway." He laughed before he rested his head on his other hand.

"Maybe if you're a good little mouse, I might just keep you as my pet before I get tired of you and toss you away like all my other broken toys"

"'Il never be your fucking pet doflamingo" I yelled at him making him give that crazed smile.

"We'll see about that" he hummed once he made me take my bra off and my panties.

"Well, doesn't this little mouse look delectable" he had me run my hands down from my neck down my chest. Having my one hand grab my boob he kept the other going down to roll my clit in my fingers.

"F-fuck you doflamingo" I growled at myself for studering, he just smiled bigger.

"Dont worry little mouse, you will. Call me doffy" he made me rub my clit faster and start to pitch my nipple.