poker (sub nami)

warning

this story is a girl x girl, so if youre not into that kind of thing dont read it. this story was a request so do let me know how you liked it. i made the reader the twin sister of law and at the end you will see my best representation of complex ptsd.

"i cant believe you're that creepy guys twin sister, you're so fun to hang out with"

"you might not think that for long. i know law is a bit hard to deal with but he has the kindest heart. its just hard for him to let people in considering our past, which is probably why he always wants me next to him" nami rested her forearms on the table that we were playing poker at in her navigation room.

"do you know he stands outside the bathroom when you are in it?" i sighed and added a few more chips to the pile.

"ya... but its better then him coming in with me, he's very protective and scared that if he's not with me that something will happen"

"that would be sweet if it wasn't so weird... oh and the fact that HES YOUR TWIN BROTHER"

"ya, ya, ya, will you just shut up about my brother already. all in. you're starting to make me think that you have the hots for him" i wiggled my eyebrows at her as she made a disgusted face.

"HELL NO, maybe in his dreams"

"ya, you find me too sexy to be able to look at anyone else" she hid her red face behind her cards.

"pfff, ok, i call, beat that." she layed an impressive hand down, but not good enough. (i dont fucking know how to play poker but thats not important, all you need to know is that your hand is better then hers and you win the match)

"gladly..."i layed mine down blowing her hand out of the water as i watched her jaw drop with her eyes wide. i smiled as i folded my hands together and put my chin on my intertwined fingers as i rested my elbows on the table.

"... i don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure i win"

"h-how i-i never lose" she mumbled before she crossed her arms and sat back.

"i don't want to give you my money or my clothes, the most expensive thing i have is my black dress" she pouted. yes, the wager was whoever wins gets the others most expensive thing they could offer.

"were we supposed to go for material things?... i was thinking more of.... actions" i chuckled as i looked down her half naked body before the table got in my way. she put her hands down and spoke excitedly.

"YES, ill do that, anything but my money" she cried with money symbols in her eyes.

"anything........." i cocked my head to the side as i smiled seductively.

".... play with yourself for me.... i want to watch you cum...." her face busted red so hard i swear i saw smoke.

"b-b-but i-im a g-girl-l" she shielded her chest from me, but that didn't really do much.

"and I'm a girl.... these are facts, yes" she started to figit in her chair.

"b-but I'm n-not g-gay" i snorted with a laugh as i stood up and moved the table from between us before i turned my chair around and sat so i could lean my arms and head on the back between my legs.