Dinner Time (sub thatch)

This was requested, so do let me know how you liked it.

My boyfriend was making lunch for the whitebeard pirates. yes, a sister on the Moby dick, shocking I know. pops likes my spunk as he would say. I'm a sucker for food and scars so when thatch asked me to be his girlfriend there was no way I was saying no. however thatch is really self conscious about being lovey. that being said we haven't had sex, like at all. not even making out, the most that he would do is give me a quick peck on the cheek when he thinks no one is looking. its cut.... at first, but I'm so sexually frustrated from not having sex for months that I'm going crazy. so naturally when I walked in the kitchen to see he was the only one working in there, I had to lock the door. seeing him standing with his back to me watching as his muscles flexed as he chopped carrots, I had to snake my arms around him and give his neck an open mouth kiss.

"hey there sexy, mmmm you smell nice, any reason for that?" I mumbled against his neck. he stopped cutting as he tensed and his breathing started to pick up.

"y/n w-what are you d-doing?" I hummed against his neck making him groan and stretch his neck to the side subconsciously. I glided my hands down his chest as I hooked my figures in his pants and spun him so he was facing me.

"isn't it obvious" I whispered against his lips as he gripped the counter behind him, i could hear little whimpers coming from his mouth.

"i-i have to m-make d-dinner" I started to unbutton his shirt and kiss and lick down his chest making him lean his head back as he whimpered my name.

"p-please i-i-" I cut him off as I had his pants undone and his dick out.

"look at how hard this guy is, I really don't think you want me to stop thatch dear" I sat on my heals as I started to lick his dick going all the way down to his balls and gave each one a nice suck making his legs shake a little. I kissed the tip before I slid him in my mouth and started to bob my head as I played with his balls.

"y-y/n i-i-"

"thatch, if you really want me to stop because you don't want to have sex with me then tell me that but if you keep using the excuse that you have to make food for everyone I wont stop" I mumbled as I pulled him out to nibble on his shaft before I put him back in. his legs gave making him slide down to sit on the floor in front of me.

"i-i h-haven't done th-this before" I put my finger to his lips as I leaned closer to his face.

"that's ok, ill take care of you" I pulled my figure away to lock my lips with his. I undid my shorts and pulled them off before I started climbing into his lap. his hand came up to hold the back of my neck as he pushed more into the kiss licking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and met his tongue halfway making him groan. I pulled my panties to the side and slid him in and out of me. his hands moved to pull my tank top down below my boobs. he pulled them both out and circled his thumbs around my nipples. wrapping an arm around me he pulled me forward and up a little, cupping my one boob he sucked my nipple making me gasp.

"thatch" I moaned as I combed my figures in his hair behind his ears. taking mu nipple out of his mouth he moved to the other one. kissing up mu neck he started to thrust up into me making my back arch from him hitting deeper.

"a-am I doing g-good?" he mumbled by my ear making me twitch and sild him tighter as i bounced in time with his thrusts making my boobs jiggle against his chest.

"oh god, yes thatch, so good mmmm" I moaned rubbing my cheek against his.

"good" he breathed then nibbled on my ear making me twitch more. letting go of my ear he wrapped his arms around my back and held my shoulders pulling me down harder on him making me yelp and my tongue flop out.

"god, you feel so good wrapped around me.. so tight" he groaned against my neck making me shiver and clench around him having him growl. i cupped my arms around his head pulling him close to me as we moved together to reach our climaxes.

"thatch yes, yes, thatch ahhhhh" I cried trying not to be too loud as I rode though my orgasm.

"fuck" he growled as he grabbed my hips roughly slamming me down faster and harder from me clenching around him.

"y/n I'm gonna, I'm gon-"

"I love you thatch"

"AAAAHHHH GRRHHHAAA" he came moaning loudly as he held me down on him and emptied inside me. I could feel him twitch inside me as he came back down. planting open mouth kisses all over his neck I heard the door get kicked open.

"damnit thatch, everyone is starving, what's taking so-" ace came in bitching about food before he saw us and cut himself off.

"you're lucky we both just finished or else id be killing you right now"