Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)

This was a request so do let me know how you liked it

"'Y/n let's play a game" my captain stretched his arms to me as he yeld and flung himself into me giving me a hug. The impact made me fall onto my back with my captain now sitting on my belly scratching the back of his head with a big smile as he giggled.

"Sorry y/n"

'Its ok luffy, I'm not hurt" I laughed tapping his leg comfortingly.

"'How about we play hide & seek, we could ask the others if they want to play too" he made a face then smiled again.

"Everyone is busy, besides I just want to play with y/n" he giggled as he got off of me and helped me up, helping me brush off the dirt on my back and butt.

"'You hide, ill count" luffy said as he turned around and covered his eyes. Normally luffy always want to hide and see who can find him, but I just pushed it to him wanting to be nice. I looked around and decided to make my way up to the crows nest/ zoros workout room. I knew he wasn't up there cuz I could see him sleeping in the grass before I came up. It was dark and the blinds were down in the windows, good. I got a nice spot behind zoros dumb bells, I still wouldn't believe that he used these but I saw it with my own eyes. I was sitting in the dark for some time untill the hatch opened to show my captain. He walked around looking behind some equipment and in the benches. He was looking down in a bench that he had open when he smiled. It wasn't his normal goofy smile, this one was different.

Before I new it he flashed behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and the other around my waste holding me firmly against his chest.

"Found you~" he whispered in my ear making me shiver, I never heard him talk like that.

"A-aw man, it's my t-turn to find you" I studdered as I tried to move his arm that was around my shoulders.

"No, I want to play a different game now. It's called how loud can I make you" he whispered in that same voice then licked the shell of my ear making me Crain my neck to the side. His hand that was around my shoulders moved to dip inside the top of my shirt to pull my boobs out before he cupped one and started to play with the nipple as he peppered kisses on my neck.

"L-luffy-y wh-what a-are y-yo-"

"Shhhh, I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks. I have needs too y/n, and I need you and this" he cut me off as I was trying to wiggle out of his hold. As I listened to his voice I didn't realize that he put his other hand in my shorts untill he grabbed my crotch making my back arch form the shock and a gasp leave my lips. We were on our knees when he started to push me forward with his body so I was now leaning over on a bench with my elbows on the seat and my knees on the floor with my ass in the air.

"I know you can feel it too y/n" he rubbed his erection against my ass making me whimper.

I had my cheek on the seat as I gazed back at him when he started to pull my shorts down to my knees before he pressed his chest to my back again and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Oohhh" I moaned when I felt his hand play with my folds and flick my clit.

"I didn't even do anything yet and you're this excited already" he chuckled as he grinded himself on me still playing with my boob in his other hand.

"L-luffy w-why" he chuckled as he hooked two fingers in me.

"What do you mean why? You're a beautiful girl y/n and everyone knows I like you. I know you want me too from the way you shudder everytime my hands get too close" he gave my neck an open mouth kiss as he pulled his fingers out and slid himself inside me.

"Ahhh ahhhh lufffyyy" he started with long, slow, deep strokes as he kept his arms wrapped around me with his chest flush against my body.

Every deep thrust I would cry out and we would ierk forward. His one hand flicked at my clit as his other was still playing with my boob. I was clawing at the wood from it feeling so good.

"If you think this is good, how about this" he took his hand off my clit and brought it up to his face.

"Third gear" he bit his thumb and blew a little air in it. My eyes widened not sure what he was doing. He smiled as I watched the bulge from the air move from his thumb down his body as he put his hand back to my clit.

"'What di- AAHHH FUCK" I cut myself off as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I knew where the air went, he sent it to his dick and expanded my walls so much more then they already were.

"AHH GOD YES LUFFY DONT STOP AAHH" the more I screamed in bliss the faster he would go till my face was against the back of the bench as he continued to thrust into me.

"God, you feel good, you feel so good y/n, that's my good tailor" I was climbing that high and when he called me a good tailor my back arched as I screamed as a hard orgasam shook my being.

"CAAPPTTAAIINNN" he growled deeply as I felt him start to fill me making me hit another high as I cried out praises. He slowed and slid out of me, pulled me so my chest was against his, and layed down making sure my shirt and shorts were back up.

"We should play that game more, I like winning that one" he said in his normal cheerful voice as if he didn't just fuck me into the bench.