Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

there's a new nurse in school. he is really hot and fairly young, too bad he has a shit attitude to everyone. all my girlfriends seem to be scared of the 'creepy guy' so when they need something from the office or don't feel right i have to go with them to make them feel better. he fucking hates me and its hilarious. he doesn't like that i shoot the shit back at him that he deals, sometimes he cant even think of a comeback. today nami was sweating real bad in class and had a red face. after some time i finally convinced her to go to the nurse. the teachers let me go cuz they are kind of scared of the guy too, but they would never say that. good thing too cuz nami was having trouble walking on her own so i had to have her lean on me.

"knock knock Trafalgar" i said as i opened the door and pushed nami in on the little bed thing. he was hunched over his desk doing something when i came in but when i spoke he straightened his back and sighed.

"why are you here y/n you don't have to come with everyone here" he said as he rolled over to nami on his chair to check her.

"awww but then i wouldn't get to spend time with youuuuu, plus she was having trouble walking, and even if she didn't you make everyone unconfutable" he scoffed as he checked her breathing.

"then why cant you leave me alone too"

"i much to enjoy fucking with you"

"ill give you detention" i laughed as i leaned on the wall.

"oh, and what is the slip going to say 'y/n l/n has detention for not being sick enough' if you could you would have already" i laughed at my horrible impression of him. he groaned as he rolled his head in annoyance glaring at me a moment before he started to snap his fingers IN front of namis face.

"focus, focus on me nami, I'm going to send you home, who do i call to come and get you" i could see her face from here and knew she was too out of it to think clearly. i pulled out my phone to call her older sister.

"ya, hey, can you come to the school and get nami. she has a bad fever and is swearing a lot..... ya the nurse is sending her home"

"doctor" he said annoyed.

"nurse"

"doctor"

"you work in a high school, you are a nurse, nothing more" i smiled as his angry face.

"anything you want me to tell her about nami" he glared at me for a moment.

"she needs fluids in her and a cold compress" i waited a little to see if he was going to say more.

"he said to give her cold soups and water, and to keep a cold damp rag on her forehead"

"that's not what i said"

"its basically what you said" he grumbled a little before going to a cabinet near his desk.

"ya, ok, ill be here then.... cuz the nurse creeps her out..... i don't know, close to everyone thinks he's scary..... no i don't"

"you should leave me alone like the rest do"

"but then you wouldn't get to see my lovely face, i know how sad you would be" i made a pouty face as i said the last part making him turn his back to me after he pulled a file out of the cabinet.

"DONT SAY THAT..... I'm not saying anything...... BYE" i hung the phone up on her when she started accusing me of liking Trafalgar. i could feel my face was red from being called out like that. i looked at his back admiring how built it was. i bit my lip as i trailed my eyes down to his espoused forearms showing off his tattoos and admiring how his muscles flexed as he wrote on the papers in the file. there was a knock on the door that broke me from my trance making both Trafalgar and i look at the door.