Better (dom luffy)

It was no secret that I was a giant flirt. I mean, its so easy to get what you want that way. Being on the straw hat crew makes it that much better, it works so much easier on them. however, every time I do it now my captain pops out of nowhere and makes me do something. if that wasn't bad enough, he comes over and checks to make sure I'm doing what he said. I hate it, its boring. I like fucking with everyone, its funny to see their reactions.

"yohohohoho y/n I have not seen you in some time, now I can finally ask you. if you would kindly show me your panties?" sonji came up and punched him in the head.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" as he was yelling at brook I undid the button to my booty shorts and pulled them down just a tad and hooked my thumbs in my underwear straps and pulled them up so they could just barely see my f/c panties with a little bow on the front of them.

"well, since you asked so kindly brook, here" sanji and brook both stopped and looked down at them. they both got massive nose bleeds and put their hands in the air screaming happy screams. Franky popped out of somewhere next to them.

"hey what are yelling ab-YAWWSA" he started to say till he looked down and screamed as he got a nose bleed. then they all fell over whining.

"i cant believe she did that"

"Y/N GO CLEAN THE BRIG!!!" luffy yelled with a serious face as he stood on top of the kitchen.

"ohh come onn luf- wait, we have a brig?" Franky twitched.

"e-every pirate s-ship n-needs a brig" he mumbled out still twitching on the floor.

"GO! CLEAN! BRIG! NOW!" he yelled again.

"come on why do i-" he cut me off.

"are you going against your captain y/n?" he tilted his head to look at me and we held eye contact for a few seconds before I looked to the side and down as I pulled my shorts back up and buttoned them.

"n-no captain..... ill get right on it" I walked to the bath area and grabbed some cleaning supplies before making my way out.

"hello y/n, how are you" robin stopped me before I went to go look for this brig we have.

"not good, luffy always yells at me and makes me do stuff all the time. I don't know why he hates me so much. if he was going to be this way, why did he ask me to join?" I sighed as I answered he question and started thinking out loud to myself.

"I see... have you considered that he doesn't like you flirting with others" I shrugged.

"I don't see why that would matter, its not like I'm fucking everyone on the ship, what's there to be upset about?" she patted my shoulder and walked away.

"it was just a thought" I just shook my head, ridding myself of thoughts that luffy might be jealous and started my search for this brig we have. after some time of me walking around i found it behind a door with a bared window that we never use. which was made evident from the amount of dust in here, making me cough before I even got in the room. I took a bandana from around my upper arm and tied it around my face, covering my mouth and nose to help me breath a little better. I got started getting the cobwebs and dust down from the ceiling, then I worked on the walls, and lastly I started to scrub the floor on my hands and knees. the room wasn't that big, just a few chained cuffs here and there, and a few benches. I heard the door open behind me, knowing it was luffy I didn't bother to turn around, shortly after I heard it close again. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"why is he so mean to me? I didn't do anything wrong. if he hates me so much then why keep me on his crew... I just don't understand" I sighed as I was thinking out loud. before I had time to register what was happening, I had my wrists grabbed and was spun around with my back slamming against the wall as I was still sitting on the floor. after my groan of pain. I opened my eyes to see a straight faced luffy looking into mu soul making my body clench.