Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)

This was two requests that I thought would go great together. Let me know what you think.

Why is he so fucking hot? Why am I finding him fucking hot? He dosent even do anything that one would go 'that's hot' just sitting there reading. Who dose he think he is looking like that and making an alliance with luffy. He's not even a claimed alfa. IM a claimed omega, why am I thinking he's sexy. I looked next to me to see my alfa zoro staring daggers at me making me gulp.

"'You're drooling over tra-guy" he growled at me.

"W-what n-no I'm not" I stammered scared of the look in his eye.

"DONT LIE TO ME OMEGA" he howled making me whimper, close my eyes, and lean a little away. When I opened them some of the crew were looking at us as zoro leaned closer to my ear.

"You're lucky only I can smell how crazy your pheromones are going over just looking at him though, maybe not" he whispered in a voice that made me gulp and look down.

"Dont yell at a lady like that moss head" sanji yelled at him "DONT TELL ME HOW TO TALK TO MY OMEGA" zoro yelled in his alfa voice to show he was upset making me whimper and hide my face.

"Maybe she shouldn't have been doing something she shouldn't....... unless she wanted the attention" tra-guy said as he flipped a page in his book.

"After all a claimed omega shouldn't thirst for an alfa that is not her own, let alone right infront of him" he looked up at me making me shiver as I saw his eyes and zoro growled.

"I'm not interested in mates" he looked back down to continue reading. Zoro threw me over his shoulder and went up to the crows next/work out room and tossed me on the floor. He put me on my knees and pulled my shirt over my head and pulled it back behind me so my arms were still in it and I couldn't move them.

"The only man you should be thirsting over is me" he growled as he fumbled with his pants before he pulled his cock out.

"I guess I need to remind you who you belong to omega" he shoved his dick into my mouth and face fucked me making me gage on his girth.

"Dont you dare" he growled, last time he did this I ended up throwing up from him going farther then I could handle. I had tears in my eyes as tried my best to take his length like a good omega. He pulled out and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"That taste good hmm" he asked as he ran his thumb over my lips smearing my spit.

"Y-yes"I weezed as I was panting trying to catch my breath. He squeezed my jaw painfully.

"'Yes what you little shit" he growled getting closer to my face.

"'Y-yes a-alfa" I yelled as I cried from being scared as much as I was aroused. He shoved his cock back into my mouth and continued to fuck my face.

"Thats a good girl, you wanted this, for me to fucking own you like this mmhhmm you dirty girl you, shit" he was moaning and groaning as he went faster. I felt him start to empty in my mouth but he didn't let up, even when I started coughing. His cum was sliding down my wind pipe, down my chin onto my boobs, flicking out onto my face. I had to close my one eye so it wouldn't go in and just rested on my lashes. He started to slow and pulled out as I leaned over and started to cough. He cupped my jaw again and made me look at him.

"Well don't you look beautiful soked in my cum, suck a pretty little slut" he said as he took some of his cum and put it back in my mouth. I knew better then to fight him with that look in his eye so I swallowed everything that he gave me. He took his top off and started to wipe the rest off of my face gently.