Flirting (dom ace)

"He's so cute and so strong, he will never go for a weak girl like me my friend f/n kept

going on and on about how much she adored Marco. F/n and I were the only girls on the Moby dick. It wasn't that bad, though she is right about being a weak girl. I was beating up some guys that were trying to hurt her in our home town when the whitebeard pirates happened to be in town. The commanders saw me fighting and kicking ass so they asked if I wanted to join them and I said I only would if f/n came with me, they seemed to be fine with it. Now its been a few months and we were all having a party for some reason or another, I'm not sure for what. All I know is I got food and liquor so I'm good "Then tell him its not like its that hard" she scoffed as I ate my meat.

"I haven't seen you tell ace you have the hots for him" I took a swig of my drink.

"Thats different, I'm not scared to tell him. I just don't feel like doing something about it" no matter how good my poker face was f/n could always see though me.

"Ya right, your just as scared as me" I slammed my cup down

"I am not scared, I'm not scared of anything" I would say I was more nervous about the reaction of my commander then anything. Thats right I'm in his division, and f/n is in marcos so he can keep an eye on her better, since she not that strong like I said

"Oh ya, ill make you a deal, ill tell Marco I like him if you tell ace you think he's hot,

unless your chicken" she knew how to get under my skin since we were friends that first time I saved her when we were little. I downed the rest of my drink and stood up putting my one foot on the table I was at as I leaned my elbow on my knee. Being that I was a strong member I sat closer to the front, not that far away from the commanders table.

Everyone was telling jokes loudly.

"HEY FIRE FIST" I yelled to get his attention, while getting the attention of the rest of my crew unintentionally. Well now I got to say something since they are all staring at me. Ace had his back to me and he just turned his head to look at me with a hmm and questioning look. I made a finger gun as I snapped talking.

"I think your pretty hot" as I clicked my tongue and nodded my head up with a cocky

smirk. He looked at me confused for a bit till it seemed to click in his head and he started to lightly laugh as he held up his hand making fire come from it.

"I get it, cuz I have the flame fruit" everyone else started to lightly chuckle as my flirting seemed to back fire and my stomach dropped. Having the great poker face I do I just chuckled back.

"Wow, you're smarter then you look" and that was when the hall erupted in laughter.

"HEY I AM SMART" ace yelled at Marco and hit him on the head for laughing as he

continued to yell at everyone around him for laughing as I sat back down.

"What the hell was that" f/n whisper yelled.

"Me flirting" I said a little softer then I liked seeing as I was sad.

"You told a fucking joke, you had to tell him you liked him"

"Hey you said to tell him I thought he was hot, which I did. Its not my fault he thought I

was telling a joke and laughed..... I felt like I was going to puke from him laughing at me" I said the last part quietly to myself not knowing that she heard me.

"That don't matter, now go tell Marco and leave me to my food.... at least food doesn't make me sad" I whispered the last part still not knowing that she heard me.