undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)

*warnings*

there will be slight gore in this, this was also a request. this takes place in a more midevil time. also spanish is like latin, a dead language that no one knows how to speak correctly..... besides mihawk in this. i did my best having this be older lingo.

yandere is a portmanteau of two japanese words. the first is yanderu, which means "to be sick", and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck". a yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

i am am little worried for what this day will hold of me. you see, today marks my 18th year. it would be a day of freedom, a day where i could marry any man i want. with how curvy and plump my body is, its not like i do not have them asking for my hand. well, did have them asking for my hand. every time a man would show interest in me and i would want to know them better, they vanish. it has happened so many times that no man will dare talk to me now. it is not just that i do not have a man asking for my hand, something is supposed to happen today. though mama and papa will not tell me about it, every time it has been spoken of the room gets gloomy and sad. i had a beautiful white dress delivered to the house yesterday, it did not say who it was from. it only had a note that it was for me and i had to wear it today. i look like I'm getting wed in this dress, but that is not right.... is it? i could hear a knock on the main house door before it was opened.

"lord dracule has arrived, lay out the proper arrangements" i could hear muffled through my bedroom door. my hands became shaky as i started to breath rapidly. why is he here? he never leaves the castle, unless someone did something wrong... did mama, did papa, did i do something?

"y/n we need you out now" it sounded like mama was scared and sad. when she opened the door i saw tears staining her cheeks.

"i-im sorry mama, i-i don't know what i did, im sorry i-" she cupped my face with both hands.

"shhh shhh, do not cry, you will run your makeup. lord dracule was kind enough to have the ceremony here before he will take you" i cried harder as i clutched her wrists.

"i am sorry mama, i will do better, please do not send me away, i will be a better daughter, please, i do not want to be drained of life" it was no secret that lord dracule is a creature of the night, a demon that rules over this country, a vampire. it has been told that he has been here at the start of creation.

"honey, honey, no. we have made him wait so long, today you wed and become lady dracule.... for how long... i do not know...." she started to cry more.

"what will happen after you leave..... i do not know.... but what ni do know is i love you an-"

"THE LORD HAS WAITED LONG ENOUGH, COMENCE" mama and i shook from the man yelling and she quickly fixed my makeup and pulled me lightly out the door. it is an unspoken rule to not look down to show respect to our ruler.

"m-my apologies my lord, dear y/n is a bit nervous. i am sure my lord understands" i heard him hum in acknowledge before he took my hand from mothers. my breathing slowed as i became confused, his touch was not as cold as ice, but rather warm and... welcoming.