Bad girl (soft dom sanji)

This was requested. It was a nice challenge for myself seeing as how I don't really see sanji being a dom, however I feel he would be when it comes to his kitchen. Do let me know how you like it.

It was night time on the sunny. Everyone was asleep, so now would be the best time to go into the kitchen. I'm a fat girl and I'm fucking hungry, it's not like anyone will want me anyway so what dose it matter if I love food. Sanji always has the fridge locked up so luffy won't get in it, or else we wouldn't have food. Just like the pantry, the cabinets, and the kitchen itself. I'm not bad like that with food, I'm a big girl so I need more, and I also don't care. I'm really good at picking locks and doing combinations, I can get a lock done in 2 seconds, 4 if it's an advanced lock. So it wasn't hard to unlock the kitchen, the harder one is the fridge with its 6 locks, 2 being combination, and one being a thumb scan. I just got the easy locks done, now is the thumb one. I have a special powder and paper for things like this. I put some of the powder on and nocked the extra off showing the leftover mark of saniis thumb print. I then peeled the paper and layed it gently on the scanner before I place my thump on it to activate it. It did the scan and I knew it worked when the lock clicked open.

"Ohh sanji made a parfa, don't mind if I do" I mumbled to myself when I opened the door.

I pulled out the small dish and pulled a spoon out of one of the drawers. I leaned against the counter and put some in my mouth and moaned due to how delicious it was.

"Fuck, sanjis amazing, fucking magic hands" I put another spoon full in my mouth and moaned as I rocked my head back enjoying the bursts of flavor in my mouth.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to close doors when you're done" I heard a deep voice say followed by a thunk of the fridge door closing scaring the shit out of me and almost making me drop the dish.

My eyes shot to the fridge and just from looking at the silhouette and the little ember from the cigarette, I knew it was sanji. I knew I was fucked cuz he was never lovey dovey with me like he was with nami and Robin, and here I am breaking into his kitchen to steal some food.

"H-hey sanji, um- I heard a noise.... and I was just um- making sure everything was OK, ya" I said as I quickly put the rest of the parfa behind my back. He walked over to me with a hand in his pocket as he took his cigarette out of his mouth to blow smoke above my head before he stopped infront of me and looked down at me with indifferent eyes- er well eye.

"Really now" he took his hand out of his pocket and put it on the counter next to me and put out his cigarette with the other. Then he leaned close to me making me flustered and turn my head. I felt him tug the bowl out of my hands behind my back making me suck in a breath know that I got caught.

"And you just happened to fall and open all 6 of the locks on the fridge, one of which is a thumb scan. I'm guessing this bowl just fell out into your hands as well" I could feel myself starting to sweat. He wasn't going to let me off like he does other girls when they do shit, I'm not pretty enough for that.

"'Well, you see th-" he cut me off by grabbing my jaw with one hand and turning my head to face him.

"'You look at me when you're talking" he still held my jaw as I tried to formulate words.

"-the fridge was o-open and I couldn't help m-myself" my face was on fire from how close he was to me and how scared I was from what he would do. He sighed and traced my bottom lip with his thumb as his eyes were looking at what he was doing.

"I thought you were better then this y/n, lieing to my face like that. I shouldn't be surprised by how far a bad gir/ will go." The way he said bad girl made me shiver and close my eyes for a second before I looked back at him to see his eyes staring into mine.