Sick (soft law)

This story was a request so do let me know how you liked it.

I've never been sick like this before. It all started out slow.

*flashback*

"Y/n, you know law keeps looking at you right" nami said as we were sitting in science class.

"I know, law said he likes to look at my face cuz it makes him happy" I said as I looked over at said boy and waved as I smiled big. His face got a little red and he smiled back before going to his work.

"Ohh, so law likes you" nami smiled weird.

"Of course he does and I like him, he's really nice" nami shook her head.

"No he has a crush on you"

"Law has never crushed anything on me" she smaked herself in the face as I looked at her confused.

*end flashback*

I don't know why she said all that but that was when I first started to feel sick. It just got worse after that.

*flashback*

It was time to give out the gifts for the secret Santa in science class. The teacher picked who we would be Santa for. Ace was mine and he gave me a pretty red necklace. I had to ask some of his friends cuz I wanted his gift to be the best. I skipped over and slid into the chair next to him making him look up and his eyes soften.

"Merry Christmas law, I'm your Santa" I smiled as I gave him the box with a pretty gold ribbon on it.

He took the lid off and pulled out the white bear that held an envelope.

"Teacher said that I had to get a physical thing for you so I got the bear to deliver the other gift to you" he started to open the envelope as I continued to talk.

'I'm sure you can get and go wherever you want, but spending time with people that you care about is the best. So I thought you'd like spending the day at the zoo with me. Sachi told me that you like animals, but if you want to go with someone else that's up to you" I smiled real big, but my chest hurts thinking of him going with someone else. I'm sure it's just a cramp in my muscle so l just rubbed my chest where it hurt. He smiled as he looked at the tickets and hugged the bear to himself. Watching him do that made my belly feel weird.

"I could never say no to spending time with you y/n" he cupped the back of my head and kissed the top of my head. My body got hot and I found it hard to move.

*end flashback*

The day at the zoo was fun but everytime looked at him I would start to feel sick again.

Can you be allergic to a person. I don't want to be allergic to law, he's really nice and fun. Whenever I'm not around him I feel sick too though and I just want to be with him again. I huffed as I hopped up on the back counter in the science room. I asked teacher if I could stay in here to work on stuff instead of going to the school rally.

I've been trying to not spend so much time around others so I don't get them sick too. I had my work in my lap but I was finding it hard to consintrate.

"'Y/n, miss. Robin said you were working in here. I came to keep you company" Law walked in with his hands in his pockets. My belly started to feel funny when I saw him and when he smiled my throat felt off making me rub it.