Books (daddy mihawk)

I opened the front door and closed it harder then what I meant too as I made my way to the library.

I was hoping to have a nice time at water 7 but nooo. I have to be told how unattractive it is to just be the person I am. Once I got to the library I pulled down a book on weapons and tried to read. I knew mihawk didn't care when I would just randomly come here and just read. As long as I didn't make a mess or at least cleaned it up after, he was fine. I met him a few years ago when I was 18 and still a rooky. I decided that since I was oh so good with my blade that I could challenge him, long story short, he wiped the floor with me. I'm 20 now, I think he's 40, I'm not sure though. I had to do some math to try and piece it together from our talks we have.

"You know I don't like when you slam my doors" he startled me as he set down a glass of wine then pulled a chair out to sit across from me.

When I looked up he had another in his hand that he was drinking from.

"But you do get like that when you're upset, you should calm down. You're haki flares, I could tell you were coming before you were on the island" he swirled his wine before taking a sip. I mumbled in a mocking voice before taking a sip of wine.

"I'm mad, what would you expect. Thank you for the wine" I took another sip and leaned back in the chair I was in as I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the wine he gave me. I was never a drinker of anything, but the wine he gives me is always really good.

"What happened this time" I opened my eyes and looked into his gold ones before I turned my head to the side and put my hand over my face with my elbow on the arm of the chair.

"Thats-"

"She's mad that all men find her intimidating and that's unattractive" perona came out of the wall scaring the shit out of me and almost made me spill my wine.

"WHAT THE HELL PERONA"

"You were mumbling about it on your way here" she hovered back a little from me.

"That's not what I meant, you scared me and I almost spilled my wine on the book" she shrugged as I got up to put the book away since I wasn't going to be reading any time soon.

"Its not my fault you don't pay attention" I groaned in annoyance.

"Don't you have some zombie stuff animal thing to make"

"Why are you so mean to me, I hate you" she did her over dramatic crying thing as she kicked her feet around.

"Yes cuz I simply adore you" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes before going back to see if that book was in the hiding spot I put it in.

"Perona, go make sure zoro made it to his room since he loves to get lost" Mihawk asked, well more so told her.

"You just want alone time with your girlfriend" I choked on my wine and blushed when she said that. Thank God I was behind a bookcase so no one saw me.

"This room shouldn't be here"

"ZOR0000, come on" perona yelled and I could hear it fade as she got farther away.

"Looking for something" Mihawk hummed.

"Ya, just a different book, what the hell" the book wasn't in the spot that I would hide it when I was done. It was a naughty book so I didn't want anyone to find it. It wasn't in the little ledger that he had all the book names in, so I don't think he knew it was here.

"Oh... are you perhaps... looking for this book" I stand corrected as he held the book up that I was looking for. I couldn't read his face as he held it up, but I could feel the sweat run down the back of my neck as a blush came on my face.