Run and Hide (and also probably kiss)

Jake had told them everything that they needed to know. Apparently, Haruto was in his office on the third floor. They left Jake where he was, deciding to let the backup that was coming take care of him. "Alright," (Y/N) sighed. "All we gotta do is sneak up two floors and past a whole lot of Reapers."

"Agreed. I see a staircase over there." Keigo jogged over to the staircase and smiled softly. "After you, darling."

(Y/N) chuckled shortly. "Flirt," she teased, going up the stairs with Keigo following behind her. The two of them wove through the hallways, consulting the map every now and then. They turned a corner while distracted and came face to face with a Reaper patrolling the halls. (Y/N) remembered her disguise and cleared her throat. "Hello there.

"Who's the blondie? I don't recognize him. And where's his mask?"

"One of the new recruits."

"Alright then. I'll let his disrespect slide for now." The Reaper nodded, then stopped before walking away. "Wait. He looks familiar. What's your name?"

"Uh, Yoshida," Keigo said.

"He kinda looks like Hawks. Sounds like him too."

"I get that a lot. It's weird, I never thought I looked as nice as he did."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he's really attractive and sometimes people compare me to him and I don't really get it, it's just a confidence boost sometimes."

"Is that so?"

"Well, I had better get going home, my shift is about over and I'm getting really tired." Keigo made a show of rubbing his eyes like he was exhausted. "C'mon, let's get going." He gestured for (Y/N) to follow him and they started to walk past the Reaper.

"Wait. That stuff by your eyes. What is it?" Keigo froze in his tracks.

"What do you mean?"

"The dark stuff. I didn't see it before you rubbed your eyes."

"There's nothing there."

"No, the black stuff. It's there by your eyes."

(Y/N) spoke up first. "I think we have to go."

"It looks like Hawks' eye markings."

"Right, I was born with similar ones so I cover them up. Y'know, the whole 'looks like a celebrity' thing."

"I knew it. The reports of Hawks and Juno being in the building were right." The Reaper pulled a radio out of their pocket, but Keigo and Juno had already taken off running. "Everyone! Hawks and Juno are in the building, I have a visual!" The two of them hooked a corner and soon the chase began. (Y/N) tripped and stumbled over the robe and lost her mask. However, she and Keigo kept running anyway. Soon, even though they were starting to lose the Reapers, it felt like every Reaper in the building was on their tail.

(Y/N) looked around, panicked. "Dangit, they're gonna catch up with us," she muttered nervously.

"We gotta hide," Keigo agreed with a nod. Their disguises wouldn't work very well at close range, especially since neither of them had a mask.

"Let's go down this hall," (Y/N) suggested, taking his hand and leading him down a side hallway as she heard the footsteps of the Reapers.

"Where did they go?" A Reaper asked.

"Let's split up," another voice suggested. "I'll go down this hallway. You go down the other."

"Alright. Stay alert. The two of them are very clever."