Liar, Liar

Sorry about the late chapter, everyone! I've been dealing with a lot lately, like writer's block, I had my first week of school for this year, I had a couple emotional breakdowns, the works. This chapter will be slightly shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoy this until I get the next one out!

------------------------------------------------------------

The two of them opened the door and found Haruto behind the desk, like he had been waiting for them. He smiled quietly, recognizing the two of them immediately. "Miss (Y/N) (L/N) and Keigo Takami. You have no idea how happy I am to know you're the heroes who broke in."

"So you've heard the news," (Y/N) said.

"I heard someone was coming, but had no idea who. At least I get a chance to kill you two once and for all." Keigo didn't say anything, but responded only with a flurry of feathers sent Haruto's way. (Y/N) hardly had a moment before a battle of illusions and sharp feathers whirled around the room. Keigo grabbed the Reaper robes he was wearing by the collar with one hand and yanked them over his head, tossing them to the side. Keigo closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Meanwhile, Haruto ran at him with a knife.

"Keigo!"

Keigo ignored Haruto, sending a feather across the room, lodging it in the wall. 'Haruto' ran through him, vanishing in a puff of smoke. The illusion over the room vanished, and Haruto and three other Reapers were pinned to the wall with a couple of feathers each. (Y/N) stared in shock at the wall. "Thought I'd fall for that again, did you?" Keigo smiled in satisfaction. "I was distracted last time, but you forgot to take into account I've been training since I was a little kid."

Haruto let out a shout of frustration and struggled against the feathers, but Keigo sent more to hold him down. "There's no way you beat me!"

"Ah, but I did," Keigo said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm more surprised you got away from us twice."

"Us?" Haruto asked.

"Yes, us. If it weren't for Juno, I wouldn't have found you or got here in the first place. She's the reason we beat you, and I think it'd be best for you to respect that."

"This is a coward's win!" Haruto spluttered as (Y/N) tried her best to process what Keigo just said. Had she really contributed so much? In all honesty, she felt like she hadn't done all that much.

"You're going to jail, Shakuhira. I don't care what you think, really." Keigo shrugged and grabbed his phone, tapping a contact and putting his phone up to his ear. After a few seconds of the phone ringing, he smiled. "Mirko, we have the guy." Silence for a few seconds. "Hey, no worries. I can get some people out. You can handle the rest of the raid. I trust you with the big raids a lot more than I trust my management skills. Juno and I are here. We can take care of Shakuhira on our own." Another pause. "Yeah. I got it. See you." He hung up on Mirko with a smile and looked at Shakuhira with his usual confident smirk.

"You brought heroes?" Shakuhira wrinkled his nose. "What do you know, mister 'I leave everyone in the dust' found somebody who could keep up with him and was willing to try."

"What's that strategy that you're using to try and get me to let you go? It's pathetic."

"I'm not using any strategy," he protested.

"Clearly." Keigo smiled. A host of policemen and heroes ran into the room. "Goodbye, Shakuhira. If all goes well, I'll never see you again. And if you get out of prison, do yourself a favor and not bother Juno and me ever again. " Keigo turned around and hooked his arm around (Y/N)'s waist, leading her out of the room.