No-Go

"There you guys are!" Jihyeon squealed. "I thought you left!"

"No, we were just talking to Jiho," Jungkook informed her.

"Yikes," she grimaced. "How'd that go?"

"About as well as you'd expect."

At this point, your brother was walking up to the three of you, red solo cups in hand. Yoongi passed one to each of you, and you gave yours a whiff. The familiar scent of agave—sweet and earthy—filled your nose.

More tequila. Yay.

"Bottoms up," Yoongi declared.

You threw it back, forcing yourself to chug and swallow the triple shot. The liquor burned as it traveled down into your stomach. Your face contorted, and it took all your might not to vomit.

Jungkook laughed. "You okay?"

"I think I'm gonna hurl," you replied.

"Puking's for pussies!" Yoongi shouted. Clearly, was already drunk. You knew that for a fact because he wasn't scolding or threatening to kill Jungkook.

After you were positive you weren't going to throw up anymore, Jihyeon suggested you all play a round of beer pong. She and Yoongi were a team, and so were you and Jungkook. The latter sunk nearly every ball in your opponents' cups. Your team won by a landslide.

"Let's make this next game a little more interesting, shall we?" Jihyeon proposed, a devious grin on her lips.

"Like a bet?" your brother wondered.

She shook her head. "Not quite. I was thinking something more along the lines of...strip pong."

"Strip pong?!" you gasped. "Fuck no."

"Aw, what's the matter, Y/N?" Jungkook smirked. "Scared?"

You crossed your arms. "I am not scared."

"Then re-set the pyramid."

"Dickhead," you mumbled under your breath so only he could hear.

"Now I'm not saying we have to get naked naked," Jihyeon began, "but still give us a lil somethin'."

Maybe Jungkook would be getting that show after all.

Yet with your partner's skills, you predicted you'd still be fully clothed by the end of it.

But when Jungkook threw his first ball, he missed. Yoongi sunk his throw, and Jungkook had to remove one of his socks. Jihyeon beat you during your turn, so you removed a sock as well.

Throw after throw, Jungkook kept missing. Almost as if it were on purpose...

The time came for Jungkook to take his shirt off. You tried your hardest not to drool at the sight of his body. His tattoo-covered arm and his well-defined abs were going to be a distraction. This was exactly why you never went swimming with him. He was a drowning hazard.

You lost to Jihyeon again and had to shed your top too.

"Didn't take you for a lacy kind of girl," Jungkook whispered in your ear.

You scowled at him while you attempted to hide your chest.

***

"Pants off, Kook!" your brother ruled subsequent to landing a ball in one of your solo cups.

Jungkook did as he was ordered to, removing his jeans. His Calvin Klein boxer briefs didn't leave much to the imagination. You looked away so you wouldn't stare directly at him.