Old Habits Die Hard

Jiho's words sent a chill down your spine.

Never in a million years would you tell your brother you saw Jiho or even what you had been up to these past few days for that matter. If Yoongi knew where Jungkook had really brought you, he'd probably kill him without hesitation. Because right now, Yoongi believed you and Jungkook were on a spontaneous weekend getaway, staying in some fancy hotel. How you wished you were actually at a five-star instead of here—a large estate surrounded by members of a dangerous organization.

Even so, you were glad Yoongi was no longer speaking to Jiho and that Jungkook wasn't involved with his father's business anymore. However, that didn't stop Jiho from frightening you to the bone. Although he and his family weren't as high-profile as the Jeons, they were still in the same line of work; they were just as dangerous. Furthermore, the Chois were the Jeons rivals. You had no idea how bad the blood really was between them.

Too occupied with your own thoughts, you were unaware you had been zoning out for quite some time. Jungkook became worried and asked his father and the bodyguards if they could give you guys a moment alone together.

"Of course," Jungmin agreed. "I'll be in my office if you need me."

Everyone then quickly filed out of the room, giving you and Jungkook your privacy.

Once it was just the two of you, Jungkook said, "I want to apologize for losing my temper earlier. I knew what would happen if I did, and yet I still did it. I didn't take your feelings into consideration, and for that, I'm sorry."

Jungkook's voice snapped you back to reality. You had heard most of his apology, yet at that moment, you couldn't care less about it. Because right now, all you could feel was pure rage. You needed to release that rage immediately, and it seemed as though your body had made up its mind on how—by launching an attack on Jungkook.

You began hitting and punching him with all your might. Jungkook may have been skilled in martial arts, but you were in such a frenzy that even someone like him struggled to block your blows.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jungkook yelled. "Cut it out! I have a loaded gun in my waistband!"

You barely processed what he had said, too busy striking him and screaming, "You fucking asshole! How could you do this to me?!"

"Stop it, Y/N!" he shouted.

But you didn't stop. You kept going. "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

Eventually, though, after a long battle, Jungkook managed to get a firm grip on your wrists.

"Let go of me, you dickhead!" you demanded while trying to free yourself.

Cool and collected, he expressed, "No, you need to calm down first."

"Calm down? Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Please, Y/N," he begged.

Although his grasp was tight, you continued to fight against Jungkook the best you could. Sadly, however, he was just too strong; you were no match for him.

Jungkook won by wrestling you out of your chair and throwing both you and himself onto the floor. He then straddled your waist as he pinned your arms above your head to hold you down. Both surprised by his action and unable to wiggle yourself out from beneath him, you were forced to relinquish.

"That's enough, alright?" Jungkook panted, exhausted from the scuffle. "You need to calm down."

"Fuck you," you spat, more out of breath than Jungkook was.

"Look, I know you're upset, and I deserved to get my ass beat," he began, "but just listen to me for a second, okay?"

"Why should I after the shit you pulled today?"