So High

Jungkook didn't bother holding the door for you. He was already busy taking his shoes off in the entryway when you walked inside.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out. "You home?"

You overheard Yoongi's bedroom door open, and his voice rang out a moment later in response. "Yeah, I'm here."

He must've been taking a late afternoon nap before the two of you arrived because his hair was a mess atop his head. The yawn was a dead giveaway, though.

"How was your staycation?" Yoongi wondered.

"Oh, it was incredible!" you feigned enthusiasm. "Wasn't it, Oppa?"

"Yeah, we had a great time," Jungkook concurred with a (rather fake) smile.

"I wanna ask what you guys all did, but I have a pretty strong feeling I already know the answer," your brother grimaced.

"I was a perfect gentleman, as always," he chuckled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes before asking Jungkook if he wanted to hear the progress he had made on Jungkook's song. Of course, he did, and because Jungkook wouldn't allow you to hear it yet, you were left standing by yourself in the kitchen while they retreated into Yoongi's room for god knows how long.

You considered calling Jihyeon over to keep you company, but you decided against it. Some alone time would be good for you. After all, you had been surrounded by gang leaders, criminals, and bodyguards all day. You could finally use the bathroom without an audience.

Since your muscles were tense and you were exhausted from the long day, you chose to take a hot bubble bath to relax. You lit a few scented candles and played some music at a soft volume before stepping into the tub. A pleased hum left your lips as you sunk into the water.

You had gone a little overboard with the bubbles, and they were threatening to spill over the side of the tub. You didn't care, though, because there wasn't a single thing in this world that could ruin the moment.

"Quit coughing!" Jungkook cackled.

"Holy fuck," your brother hacked prior to one of his demo tracks being played at full blast, drowning out the sound of your own music.

Except that.

That could ruin the moment.

Your eyes shot open at the sound of their voices. The anger began to pump through your veins, and without even taking a second to think, you jumped out of the tub and grabbed your robe off the hook. You then stomped out of the bathroom, tracking foamy bubbles from there to Yoongi's room.

You pounded on your brother's door, shouting, "Shut up! I'm trying to relax!"

"Get lost, fuckface!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Drop dead, Jeon!"

Suddenly, the music was shut off, and you heard footsteps approaching on the other side of the door. Then, in a raspy voice, Yoongi said, "I'm sorry, we'll be quiet. I promise."

Jungkook started to laugh hysterically. Yoongi tried to shush him but soon began laughing himself.

"Alright, what's going on in there?" you asked, suspicious of the two men behind the door.

"Don't worry about it!" Jungkook hollered. "Just go away!"

You ignored him and spoke to your brother instead. "Min Yoongi, open this door right now."

"Hyung, don't do it! It's a trap!"

"I swear to fucking god, Jungkook, I'll—"

The door was then cracked open, just enough for Yoongi to peek his head out. A strong odor hit your nose almost immediately.