Wilco

"Kook," you began, lightly shaking him, "wake up. Iseul has breakfast ready."

Not saying anything, Jungkook lifted his arm and started to squeeze your nose.

"What're you doing?" you giggled, sounding nasally due to obvious reasons.

"Looking for your snooze button," he apprised.

You swatted at him. "Well, that's not it."

Jungkook's hand then found its way to your breast, giving it a squeeze too. "How 'bout now?"

"That's definitely not it," you laughed, ripping his hand away. "Get up, pervert, so we can eat."

"Do we have to?" he complained.

"Yes, we do. Iseul made a ton of food for us."

"Alright, fine," Jungkook groused, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Wait, what're you wearing? Those aren't your clothes."

"They're Blake's," you replied. "Iseul said you took all of yours when you moved out, so she gave us some."

"Let me guess—she brought my dad's clothes for me."

Reluctantly, you nodded.

"I'm not wearing them," he declared. "I'll just wear what I wore yesterday."

"Your clothes are all wrinkly though," you said.

Jungkook reached down and picked his collared shirt up from the floor. He held it out, observing if there were in fact wrinkles. Jungkook then sighed when he saw you were right.

"They're on the bathroom counter," you informed him. "Meet me in the dining room when you're done."

"Wait," Jungkook stopped you, grabbing onto your wrist. "Are you feeling better? You seemed pretty upset last night."

Once your sobs had turned into soft sniffles, Jungkook ran you a hot bath and patiently waited outside the door until you were finished. You appreciated his kind gesture, and that he had given you your privacy to calm down a little more. After wrapping yourself in a towel, Jungkook held you; he held you in his arms the entire night, not minding your damp skin or the damp bedsheets.

"I'm okay now. I think I just got overwhelmed with everything going on," you responded.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Jungkook questioned. "I'll always be here to listen."

You flashed him a grateful smile. "I know."

He returned the expression, and you then headed downstairs to meet everyone for breakfast while Jungkook got dressed.

"Good morning," Jungmin greeted you with a grin. "Did you sleep well?"

You nodded. "I did, thank you."

"What would you like to drink, Y/N?" Iseul asked. "We have coffee, tea, milk, and juice."

"Coffee would be great, thank you."

"You're so polite, Y/N. How did you end up with someone as brash as my son?" Jungmin jested, although you could tell it was only a half-joke.

"I wonder that too," you joked back. "No, he's actually really sweet."

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, leave those kids alone," Iseul playfully chided. "My Bunny is an angel."

Interesting way to describe Jungkook, but sure.

Iseul set your cup of coffee on the table and gave you your choice of creamer. You chose a caramel-flavored one. She wouldn't allow you to add it yourself and insisted she does it. Iseul then made up a plate of chocolate chip waffles, sausage, and eggs for you. It was so much food that you probably wouldn't be able to eat it all. With the effort she put in, you'd sure as hell try to.