| xxvii ; sealed and gone

"What the?!"

Mei Mei and Y/N's team were currently down the train tracks to head to Fukutoshin Line Platform where Gojo was.

"What's wrong?" Ui Ui looked at him.

"There's something on my ear," Yuji said.

"Can you hear me? Itadori Yuji?"

"That's Mechamaru's voice," Akio said next to him. Yuji removed the device from his ear and began squeezing it.

"Wait wait! I'm on your side!" Mechamaru exclaimed. "There isn't much time. I'm only gonna say this once. Gojo Satoru has been sealed."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Good night, Gojo Satoru. Let us meet again in the new world."

Gojo looked up at him with a cunning smile, "Yeah, maybe it's good night for me. But it's time for you to wake up. How are you gonna let yourself get used like that, Suguru?"

Suddenly, the body's right arm moved and squeezed his neck, catching Pseudo-Geto off guard.

"Ha! No way! This is a first for me!"

"Getoooooo~" Mahito whined as he approached him.

"Mahito, look," Pseudo-Geto turned at him. "You theorised that the soul came before the body... but the body is the soul, and the soul is the body. Otherwise, the phenomenon of this body's memories entering my mind even after changing hosts can't be explained."

"Does it have to be the same for everyone? Considering our jujutsu techniques, you and I practically live in different worlds," Mahito argued.

"So techniques dictate our worlds, huh? Hehe..."

"???"

"I like that. It's poetic."

"Heeeyyyy! Let's just get this over with. This is uncomfortable!" Gojo whined. "I'm not enjoying looking at you two either."

"I'm enjoying the view myself, but I suppose you're right," Pseudo-Geto said. "Can't risk something happening. Gate... close."

Prison Realm closed immediately, and Gojo Satoru was finally sealed.

"We can't use that anymore, right?"

"Yeah. Only one occupant at a time. Unless the person trapped inside takes their own life, it can't be used."

"Hm... well, anyways..."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You're lying," Y/N immediately said, grabbing Mechamaru from Yuji's hand. "There's no way the Gojo Satoru was sealed."

"Yeah, what makes you think we'd believe you?" Mei Mei asked.

"Sorry, I don't have any proof. But if I may say something, the fact that I'm here is proof. I've already been killed on October 19 by a Special Grade Curse called Mahito. What I am now is nothing more than a contingency I planned for before I died. It's an advanced plan made possible with the stipulation of Gojo Satoru being sealed."