Letter #2 - Questions

God knows you have questions and you want your bestfriend explanations why it happened. You don't know if your bestfriend answer and will explain. Probably he would answer a few questions you've asked and then explain but that only depends on what he decides.

Yes, you claimed in your thoughts that it is so tired to stay in one emotion and that is "sadness". You haven't talk to him yet and told him what you've felt about his and your issues.

Why not ask yourself this few questions:
1) Is it hard to face him your concerns?
2) Will I be focusing on negative responses and reactions he will give?
3) Should I talk to him, hear him, and make this friendship began again?

The LORD knows these questions is answerable by "yes" and "no". But you have to think it over and over before you make the decision. Wether it turns out to be good or not?

Realization:
If you dwell in your emotions and choosing the good part of the self only  turns out to be in bad decision. Without thinking very well, could only be worsen what the problem is.

If you ever decide... Try to look at what is/are pros and cons.

************************************

Your support really meant to me. I'm honestly not a good writer but because of you all readers, it encourages me to write a new chapter. Thank you so much for reading. Stay updated for the next chapter I'll be sooner uploading. God bless!