Letter #26 - Ready, Alert, & Prepared

People who join the race must be ready, alert, and prepared so that they can reached the finishing line. This kind of situation also relates to you as being committed follower of Christ; in short, Christian life. You might ask...

1) Why is being ready, alert, and prepared has something to deal with me as a Christian?

2) What should I need to be prepared, alert, and be ready with?

3) What are the ways to consider that I am prepared, alert, and I'm already fully ready? And how can I know that I am ready, alert, and prepared?

These questions really depicts ones own heart if they don't still see the true way of life. It also depicts ones own heart to some devoted Christians who's eager to trained up to be ready and prepared. And some too depicts in ones own heart because they're interested with the questions.

Being ready, alert, and prepared is what truly needs for Christians. There are many things that these two words can really take advantage in many situations. Wether situations that you get experience like life challenges, in joy, in happiness, in fall, and in sickness. This shows to you that are you prepared, in alert, and ready for this? That no matter what happen, you will not deny God or looses faith in Him just because of a certain situations. That is why it has to deal with every Christians. Face the battle and be Victorious because God is with you and helps you because you have faith in Him.

Christians must be ready and alert of the coming of the LORD, Jesus Christ. They must be prepared for Jesus' coming. You must be prepared for His coming. Be prepared and get ready to face the LORD - the day of judgement. That's why always remain faithful to God because God is faithful to you.

You must believe in God, have faith in God, have trust in God, do what God commanded you, the Holy Spirit will lead you to help you to be in ready, alert, and prepared. God doesn't want His children be left behind that's why God send His Holy Spirit to lead His Children. You could know that you are ready, alert, and prepared when you have undergone challenges and then became victorious because God helps you. And through this, that faithfulness you have in LORD is one evidence that you are ready, alert, and prepared.

Christian Biblical Scriptures

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." ~ 1 Peter 5:8

• • •

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the LORD's people." ~ Ephesians 6:18

• • •

"Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming."
~ 1 Peter 1:13

• • •

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
~ 1 Corinthians 16:13