Letter #22 - Glorify + Will

Everything what you do daily must include with glorifying God. There are times that it is the person's will to be accomplished, not the will of God. Why is this so? Because of people's self-will's desire; thought of it as good but at the end it's actually not good nor better than the will of God.

Valerie, to make happen that everyday you glorify God is to question and check yourself first:

1) Does it glorify God?
2) How can this be considered that it is glorifying God?
3) Is this the will of God?
4) How can this be the will of God?

By asking that before making a decision to your situation, it will guide you and help you determine wether it does or does not glorified the LORD, wether it is or not the will of God. But this however really depends with you if you truly follow what's the leading of the LORD. The decisions depends with you because if you obey you will be victorious, but if you do not obey, you will have to face the heavy consequences.

Let your plans be align with God's will. Let God be with your plans, let your plans includes the will of God, and let God allow to make plans. This is how you can glorify God.

Christian Biblical Scriptures

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 5:16

• • •

"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."
~ Psalm 69:29

• • •

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
~ Romans 12:2

• • •

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
~ Proverbs 3:5-6