Letter #5 - Delighted

What you've done really pleased God. You felt happy when you get acquainted with Brianna and God is delighted that you felt happy after asking for help about the book.

When Brianna introduces her name to you, lending the right hand as a sign of greetings, you were mesmerized. Mesmerized by her actions and her sound of gladness as the way she approached to you.

The LORD is so delighted Valerie because you hold attention to Brianna. The LORD is so delighted that you accepted her request to join her studying in one of the best spot in library -- you thought you owe one from her, but you don't have to Valerie.

Though, you thought of not being attached more to her yet but God wants to tell you that once you communicate with Briana you too will be more likely appreciate her, just what Brianna does to you now.

You may thought Brianna is like the other best friend you recently departed with, but soon you will change your perspectives about her.

The LORD saw your heart Valerie, you don't have to worry about her.

Realization:
People worry much about anything. If you ever worry, I want you to be reminded with this Christian Biblical Verse:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4:6-7

************************************

Thank you for reading this story. Stay updated for the next chapter. God Bless!