Letter #14 - Acceptance

Definitely you accepted Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Savior. At first you struggle finding that grace, the way to salvation -- saved by God's Grace, avoidance of eternal death, pain, sufferings, and the like.

As you found about it, you owned that you're a sinful person. You've remembered those bad behavior, deed's, character you acted out. You cried how messy you've done and you have said sorry because you acted out sinfully. You are already forgiven because of what Jesus Christ done.

And YES, you repented from all your sins and you accept that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Personal Savior, shed blood to all your past, present, and future sins. You have faith and believed with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. And you plan to read the Word in the Scriptures to lead and walk as Christ-like attitude.

Christian Biblical Scriptures

"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners -of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life." ~ 1Timothy 1:15-16

• • •

"Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life."
~ 1 John 5:10-12