Letter #19 - Holy Bible

Speaking of the Holy Bible, God wants you to understand that the Holy Bible is your life guide. It is not just with a bunch of words for you to be guided in your life but it is God itself. That's why it is considered Holy because the Word was God.

God want it to expand why the Holy Bible is so important. It is so important because it contains the word of God. The scriptures foretells Jesus Christ, God, the Father, and the Holy Spirit. It talks about hell to let people know that hell is true, hell is where the people eternally suffer, struggle, pain, and the like. It gives wisdom, knowledge, faith, great love, comfort, peace, strength, and the way to be with God. It gives more than just these defining why the Word of God is so important in person's life.

Whatever situations, problems, anything of a person's life that is been through, everything is answered through the Holy Bible. That's why Valerie Quintanilla, if you ever felt sad read God's Word so that you will feel comfort, at peace, and restoration of God for you to be in joy.

Christian Biblical Scriptures

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

• • •

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."
~ 2 Corinthians 1:3