Letter #21 - Blood

One of the most important parts of the body system is blood. Most of the creatures living in this world have blood. And the blood represents life. It is the reason why a certain creatures live and have life. "For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life." ~ Leviticus 17:11

The blood is the reason why everyone will be saved from hell. And that blood that saves is only Jesus Christ. The blood was poured out to every people in this world. Imagine, during the year 2020 the world consist of 7.753 Billion people in this world and Jesus Christ saves them all through His blood.

The blood of Jesus Christ is so powerful that it can saved everyone in the world. Sins of all people are the hindrance of being with God. Because Adam and Eve disobey God it all affects from generations to generations. Without shedding of the blood there is no forgiveness.

Before Jesus Christ incarnated in this world, a man should kill one of the best kind of animal and one example of this is a big fat lamb. To be forgiven, the blood should be sprinkled in the ark of covenant like an act of detergent, to wash the sins of a person. Whoever wants to be forgiven by God will not be the one to sprinkle it over in the ark of covenant, the only one who will do that and permitted to do that is the priest because the ark of the covenant is holy.

Time passes by, many people do that kind of rituals but they still keep on sinning and yet have not change. God sees that and didn't want this kind of heart, "The multitude of your sacrifices- what are they to me?" says the LORD. "I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts? Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations - I cannot bear your worthless assemblies." ~ Isiah 1:11-13

However, God made a way for all the people to be forgiven eternally because God LOVE all the people and for that, people might eternally live through Jesus Christ. That's why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to saved everyone living in this world - showed a great LOVE.

The past, present, and future sins are already forgiven because of the blood of Jesus Christ. The sins of all people are washed away, shed by the blood of Jesus, and because of this everyone in this world were forgiven. But, a few people found it, know about it, accept it, and fought for it. This however, some people end up in hell because of not believing what God did.