Letter #13 - Grace

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. Because of God's grace, people have the chance to be saved from eternal damnation.

You may ask, what is God's Grace? And why does the Grace can saved me? And if does Grace can saved me, how can I assure that God's Grace is already within me?

With all of those questions, Jesus Christ will answer you. God's Grace is what Jesus Christ done for every people in the world. Jesus offer himself to be crucified, bled, suffered, and died on the cross because of the greatest Love that God have in you. And because of what Jesus done, your sins have been forgiven. You will not be fall under the eternal death, pain, sufferings, and the like, that's why grace saves you. Through accepting Jesus as your LORD and Personal Savior, repent, remain the faith, and walk as Christ-like attitude is what saves you.

You can assure that God's Grace is within you and already saves you when you have the faith of believing and accepting that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Personal Savior, not just believing and accepting it, but also trying the best to show or apply God's Word and His commands, and not just that but when you are led by the Holy Spirit -- these you can tell.

Christian Biblical Scriptures

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life." ~ John 5:24

• • •

"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." ~ Romans 8:14

• • •

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
~ Romans 3:23-24

• • •

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast."
~ Ephesians 2:8-9