9 | Funeral

"Mia, are you getting ready?" Stiles yelled though the door,

"Yeah" she nodded to herself as she pulled the black dress up. She took a look in the mirror as she sorted her hair and shoes out, making sure she looked although she was going to a real funeral. She found it ridiculous that they were still holding it after realising that he's still out there. But never the less, there was going to be a grave with a stuffed animal in it.

"Uh Mia, Jonathan's here... I thought I was taking you?"

She furrowed her eyebrows as she opened the bedroom door, walking out to see the car parked outside. "Yeah... I thought you were taking me to, but I guess not! Your still coming though yeah?" Her brother only sent her a nod as he watched her stumble out to the car.

"Hey... you do remember that Stiles is meant to bring me, right?"

"I needed to talk to you" he shrugged, driving off and parking a little down the road, as he started speaking she looked over at him, catching a glimpse of the tie hanging completely open around his neck, "my dad and mom were together last night... doing god knows what...."

"Shit what the hell?"

"Yeah, and there was just stuff everywhere... I didn't dare ask what any of it was..." He shook his head quite violently "I was trying to- to talk to my mom about the monsters... and stuff but he completely shut me out... like he always used to, you know?"

Mia gave a slight nod "are you ok?" She asked,

"I feel like shit... why is he back?" He looked up into her eyes, his where sparkling due to the thick layer of tears that where threatening to spill.

She sighed and pulled him over the centre console, making him wrap his arms all the way around her and burry his face into her neck, letting out soft cries. "Hey it ok, it ok... he'll be gone soon, and we'll get will back"

Jonathan sniffed quickly as he pulled his head from her neck, his eyes locking onto her lips before smashing his against hers.
They quickly turned that one kiss into a make out, as Jonathan was pulled Mia over onto his lap, her dress rode up over her ass as she sat on him, still engrossed in the kiss. His hands where going up and down, over her ass with each movement.
Soon enough they broke apart and instantly he went to her neck, and started kissing,

"Jon..." she whispered lowly trying not to let whimpers escape,

"Mhm..." he mumbled,

"You're not thinking straight" she shook her head,

"I'm thinking pretty straight..."

"No, no, your upset, please don't do this because your emotions are everywhere ok?" She moved her hands to his hair, playing with it as he slowly lifted his head, his hands travelled up her body and stopped on her back, pulling her closer to him,

"I wouldn't of done that without reason Mia... haven't you realised?. I-I've been trying to drop hints you know?..."

"What hints?" She chuckled, her hands slipping to his shoulders, straightening out his top, they were both comfortable, sat there.

"The amount I've been holding you... how much more awkward I've been... that kiss the other night—"

"Well the kiss was obvious" she shook her head "but you've always been decently touchy with me... you might of been clingier this week... but I just assumed it was because we haven't seen each other in  a year... and all this shit with Will and what ever the fuck that monster is..."

He shook his head, finally helping her move back over to her seat,
"I like you Mia. I've always liked you. Shit I've liked you since god knows when... you know?" he shrugged,