31 | Interviews

JUNE 27th
1985

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"oh shit!! Shit!! Eddie wake up!" Mia panicked shoving the deep sleeping boy around the bed as she tried pulling herself out "Eddie! get your ass up we are so late!" She groaned managing to get him onto the floor, she scurried around his messy room, trying to find some of her clothes scattered around,

"What the fuck is going on?" He hummed, his face squashed into the carpeted floor,

"We have job interviews today, and we are both late... come on!" she stepped over him, clambering into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change. "shit shit..." she grumbled and she practically ran into the kitchen, picking up a box of cereal and eating out the box as she sorted her hair and tied her shoes. The second she was done getting ready the loud rumbling of a certain Camaro pull up right next to the trailer, and a string of horn beeping quick to follow "Oh shit Eddie my ride is here! are you getting ready?" She waltz back into the bedroom to see him half asleep with a t-shirt over his head, she chuckled softly "You need this job eds, come on" She grabbed his shoulders and went onto her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek before turning on her heel "I'll meet you in starcourt at 3 yeah?"

"Of course M'lady!" His head whipped around and his face dropped as he ran to catch up with her, his t-shirt still only half on, "Who's your ride?"

"hUH?" he caught her just in time, her hand was grasping the door "Oh, Billy..."

"what! why him? don't you remember what he did!!" His body stiffened, instantly getting defensive, "Mia?"

"I'm only going with him because we are both applying for the public pool"

He scoffed "I don't even know why you are going for a different job what-what about palace arcade?"

"Shit money... look i got to go!" she kissed his cheek again and left without another word, climbing into the passengers seat of billy's car as he hastily drove away.
the pool wasn't far from the trailer park, and thanks to Billy's maniac driving they where there in a matter of minutes. Both of them sped to the front desk and they where interviewed at the same time, as a pair.

"And finally, Mia, would you say you work well in a team situation?" the manager asked, his focus leaving Billy,

"I uh... of course, if anything team situations are more of a strong point for me" she shrugged, nodding her head with a polite smile plastering her face. All the workers looked at each other before excusing themselves to go an make a decision, leaving the two teens alone.

"So uh... you and Munson?" Billy crocked out, his head hung low

"Me and Munson what?"

He flailed his arms, as if it was the most obvious question on earth "Are you two a thing?"

She shrugged, not bothering to give a verbal answer,

"Fuck, you- you really are just hopping from guy to guy huh?"

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" she snapped, her arms crossed

"Well haven't you only just ended things with Byers?"

"Yeah and? its not like we where together for years and years.... it was max like 9 months!" She sighed, "He was a shit anyway"

"... You never told anyone why you broke up" He pressed, lighting a cigarette between his lips,

"I told people... but what happened does not concern you... therefore you weren't told" she snarked, wanting to say more, but Billy was saved by the door as all the workers fled back in, two of which holding a pile of uniforms,

Choose / STRANGER THINGS BOYS x OC /जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें