29 | 6-pack

The next morning Mia woke up with a lazy arm around her, she thought it was Jonathan and went to shove him off, but as she opened her eyes she caught the look of the messy bedroom at the back of the trailer and relaxed. Her eyes shifted over to the boy snoring beside her, his hair had fallen out of his bun and had sprawled out over his face. The dim light coming through the curtains showed off his every feature, his light freckles caking his face, his seemingly freshly shaven stubble, his tattoos showed in even more definition.
When she caught herself starring Mia shuffled onto her back, sighing,

"Was I too beautiful for you, Princess?" He grumbled lowly, his voice raspy and deep,

"What?" She questioned, still facing the roof,

"Well... it's just— you where starring"

"No I was not!"

Slowly he propped himself up on his elbows "you so where"

"No... you are so wrong"

"You don't have to deny it.... I know I'm super hot"

"Eddie!" She chuckled, slapping his bare chest. He gave a smirk and shrug as a reply and rolled himself out of bed, the second his body left she gathered the sheet and wrapped herself up in it, melting into the new warmth.

"You ok?" He gave a short laugh, looking down at her as he stretched. Mia nodded, closing her eyes, "ok....? Do you want some breakfast?"

"No thanks... might go back to sleep..."

"Y-yeah ok! That's cool... I'll just be in there" he pointed to the door "if you need me ok?" She nodded again, pulling the sheet up further, letting sleep consume her...

#

"Hey Mia... come on wake up, we are like really late" he chuckled, shaking the small girl, she groaned, the pillow muffling her, "come on princess..."

"No... I don't wanna go" she pulled the sheet down and shot him a frown,

"What's wrong?" He asked as he shoved her up on the bed, getting in next to her, "hm?"

"Nothing... I just don't want to go..."

"Mhm..."

She looked up at him, he was sat, leaning against the headboard playing with his rings "it's Jonathan" she sighed, making his gaze wonder her "it just hit me... I broke up with him... we've been friends since I was four! And now I don't want anything to do with him..."

"Yeah... you kind of fucked up your friendship"

"Hey! Hey no it wasn't me that cheated Munson, it was him, he fucked it up, he fucked everything up" she defended, her voice still low

"Alright ok! Sorry... But... maybe it wasn't meant to be? I don't think you guys suited each other anyway.... Your uh your way to cool for him... way to pretty" his cheeks instantly turned bright red,

With his words her previous defensive demeanour vanished "Awww Eddie!" She giggled "you think I'm prettttty" she mused jokingly as she shoved him

He shoved her back "shut up..."

She kept giggling as she rolled around slightly unwrapping herself from the sheet, "do we have to go?"

"Hm?"

"To school. Do we have to go?"

"Fuck no!" He applauded "if you don't want to go, we wont go" he jumped up offering her a hand, she grabbed it but kept a firm hold on the sheet around her,

"Where are we going?" She questioned lightly following him through the trailer to the the living room, he gestured to the couch and turned for the fridge, pulling out two six packs of beer, "wwww" she laughed throwing herself on the couch, Eddie quick to follow. They kept a pack each, cracking their first open...

#

"Come on Ed's, let's dance!!" Mia stumbled into the middle of the living room, "Eddie!!"

He groaned, throwing his second can into the already overflowing trash from his position on the couch, "why do you always want to dance when your drunk?"

"Dance with me Munson" she shot him a frown, sticking her hands out towards him, He reached out and grabbed them, letting her pull him up to meet her. Mia started to sway, her arms gripping around his shoulders,

He chuckled "there's no music, Princess... what exactly are you dancing to?"

"I'm just dancing..." she mumbled, her head falling on his shoulder. Eddie smiled down at her, his arms slowly going to wrap around her waist, joining her in her slow dance around the room.
They stayed like that for a while, pulling apart occasionally to crack open new beer.

"Have I ever told you that your really... really pretty? Actually not even that... beautiful"

She let out a giggle "stoppp"

"No I'm being serious... Mia" he pulled her body off of his, her face reddening as they made eye contact. "I think your so so... so beautiful"

"It's just the beer..." she mumbled, now glowing bright red,

"No no it's not... trust me..."

"Eddie..."

He hummed, still swaying her around the room. They kept gentle eye contact as their hands started to move; hers found his face while his tightened around her waist. His eyes drew her in as she sighed,

"Fuck it," her words where barely audible as she leant into him, her lips meeting his in one drunken, sloppy move. Mia pulled back after a few seconds, pressing her forehead against his, "I'm sorry..."

"No no... it's ok... it's okay" eddies hand reached for her cheek, his thumb caressing up and down- slowly grazing the healing cut and bruise. "I can't believe he did that..."

"What?"

"Hargrove... I can't believe he actually swung for you..."

She scoffed "it's billy. All he knows is fight... I'm fine Eddie... I'm ok"

He frowned and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead "do you want to head to bed now...?"

"Okay," she smiled, unlatching her arms from around him and stumbling into the bedroom, the second she saw the plush looking pillow she flopped onto the bed, "Eddie," she called, noticing how the boy didn't follow her,

"Yeah? What's up?" He mused, poking around the corner

"Could you... stay with me??"

"Of course... yeah yeah... definitely" he smiled, stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. Flustered he stripped his jeans and shirt, leaving him in his boxers as he searched the floor for his joggers he had changed out of, once he found them he quickly changed and crawled onto bed with her- yet again laying himself on top of the sheet...