10 | First Time? ⚠️

As they pulled up to Jonathan's house about a hour, hour and a half later, Mia noticed a boarded up hole in the wall,

"Uh... what's that?" She pointed at it, catching Jonathan's attention as he parked,

"Mom saw Will in the wall," he sighed "so she knocked through it... I guess she tried getting him out?"

They both nodded, climbed out the car and walked into the cold, fairy light covered house,

"Hey mom," Jonathan smiled looking towards the small looking woman,

"Hey honey... you two ok?" She asked, lifting her hands from being tangled in Chester's fur,

"Yeah,"

Mia nodded, and carried on following Jonathan to his room,

"Leave the door tw—"

"Two inches I KNOW" he yelled back shaking his head, he went over to his stereo and turned the music on, his longest cassette starting to play.
he flopped onto the bed next to Mia, his arm landing on her thigh as he face planted.
They sat in comfortable silence, the music making the both of them sway slightly and they just sat there, letting the first song brush past them, the second starting.
Jonathan turned his head quickly to look at the girl sat next to him, picking the skin on her fingers,

"Hey, hey, hey, hey" he quickly jolted up, pulling her hands apart, "why are you nervous?"

"W-what? What I'm not?" She shook her head not looking at him,

"Mia,"

"I'm not!"

He got up, and stood in front of her, his hands going to the sides of her face as he slowly lifted her head to look at him. He only shot her a look before she sighed heavily, clearly there was no skipping the subject,

"You want to kill this monster, Jon... what- what if it gets one of us before we get it?"

"don't worry... I promise you it won't happen... we'll destroy it" he let a hand slip behind her head as he pulled her up to stand, having her pressed up against his chest sent a swarm of butterflies through his body, "ok? Stop worrying... your not one to worry usually... what's got you like this?"

"I-I'm not sure..." she knew why she was so nervous, of course wills disappearance didn't help her crazed emotions, but it was Jonathan that was making her all jumpy and nervous. She was hoping his speech about liking her was true, but she was already thinking of ways he'd tell her it was all a mistake, he was just all up in his emotions- she didn't think he'd like her, and she never ever thought she'd like him too. And now, being so close, and having kissed? Yeah that didn't help.

"Mia? Are you listening?"

"Huh? What?"

In that moment he didn't reply, he just got lost in her innocent face, he loved seeing his hands on her, anywhere on her. They stared at each other for a few seconds before the both of them made a move, the both of them started leaning in, quickly closing the gap with a rough passionate kiss, things escalated quickly once Jonathan had laid her down, hovering over her completely as one of his hands kept going up and down her side.

He started pushing her dress up with that hand, his lips moving to her neck, leaving a few small hickeys for sure.

"Jonathan," she lightly said, her hands travelling his chest,

"Yeah?" He whispered, lifting to look her in the eyes, he looked although he needed it, he needed to let of some steam, quite frankly, she did too,

"Nothing, carry on," she shook her head, pulling him back down into a kiss,

"You" kiss "sure?" Kiss

She only nodded, deepening it as she started tugging at his hair, making him groan lowly.
Soon enough she was unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off, her eyes lighting up at the sight of his light abs she'd never noticed before. He smirked happily as he lifted her to sit and slowly pulled the dress over her head, her boobs bouncing out,

"No bra?" he questioned, his hands slowly massaging them as he took in her half naked body,

"I-i couldn't find my good one and the rest were in the wash...." she whispered, her breath hitching when he lowered his mouth to her left nipple, his tongue working magic as he twirled it around the sensitive area, his hand playing with the other gently. Mia couldn't help but let a few whimpers escape as he carried on

"It made it a whole lot easier for me anyway" he chuckled and kept kissing around the area, sucking some parts, leaving some more dark bruises.
His hand that had sat still on her side started moving again, this time down to the band of her underwear, tugging lightly. He peered up at her, as if he was asking for permission, in which she just nodded back. "Say it,"

Her eyes widened as she caught the boldness of his voice, "you can do it..." she whimpered when he pressed his thumb against her throbbing area, "come on Jonathan... just-just take them off already, I'm-I... I'm ready"

"ok." he swiftly pulled the underwear down and stretched up to smashed his lips against hers, slowly grinding up against her. She kept moaning into the kiss, turning him on even more, "your so beautiful" he mumbled, "so fucking beautiful..." his hands kept exploring her, and she got a serge of confidence bringing her hands to the waistband of his pants, slowly finding their way to his belt, undoing it and throwing it across the room, then moving to get the zipper down. She could feel him smirking against the kiss, just before he pulled away from her body completely, leaving her starving for his touch. He kept smirking as she brought herself to her knees, reaching out for him.
"Don't be needy... try to be patient" he shook his head, staring at her naked body.
He had to rip his eyes away as he walked over to his dresser, digging through the drawer.
He finally found a condom and smiled, shutting the drawer and turning the music up before going back to her,
Mia's lips curled up as she caught a look at the sliver square in his hand~.

An hour later the two were laying breathlessly next to each other. Huge smiles plastered on their faces.
Suddenly Jonathan turned to her, "have you ever done it before?"

Her face flushed red as she shook her head no,

"Really?"

"Yeah... why?" she turned to him,

"No it's just- you were way to good at that for it to be your first time..."

She chuckled "Well i was starting to think that you were an experienced fucker yourself"

"no, never done anything- remotely like that..." Mia flipped herself to look back at the ceiling, Jonathans hand moved to sit on her lower stomach, "I really liked it though"

"Yeah me too, it was amazing Jon" she shot a smile as she started concentrating on him slowly drawing shapes on her side with his fingers, making her drift off to sleep...