20 | hooker-esk

The next day Mia woke up late and had to rush to school, it was obvious Jonathan did want to wake her but he should of, because if he would of woke her, the risk of her seeing him sat on the hood of his car with Nancy Wheeler would be null and void, but as she drove in, thats what she saw. The two of them eating together, talking. She made sure to park far enough away so she wouldn't have to pass them as she walked into school, that same annoyed look on her face as she displayed a lot recently as she walked passed by hundreds of students, her headphones blasting loud music into her ears.
As she got to her locker her headphones where pulled down and she was smacked on the back of the head,

"What the fuck!!" She snapped, turning around swiftly, her angry expression wore off when she locked eyes with Eddie, a long smile dragged at his lips, "what do you want Munson?"

"Rough night.... Again?" He raised a brow, leaning on the locker next to her,

"No no great night! Yeah yeah, well, no! No great, I'm great... what do you want?" She slammed the locker shut, leaning on it, facing him,

"What ever you say princess..." he smiled down at her "so, we didn't play last night... moved the campaign to tonight, you gonna keep your promise?"

"Your fucking desperate"

"Hey! You promised!" He threw his hands up, "come on Hopper, you gotta show my boys what a woman is..."

"you sure that's the reason you want me to come? I mean you've asked me so many times I'm starting to think this is more about you then your 'boys' hm?" She eyed him

"Mia... they've never seen seen a girl up close... right? And I- I have! It's for them... Im telling you"

"Your positive?"

"Of course!" He rubbed the back of his neck, a clear slightly scared look in his eyes,

"Well if your sure... and I suppose it would be wrong of me to take back a promise... what time do you want me there?"

"We start at 3" he nodded "oh and... dress nice"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means, it would be a whole lot funnier if you came in, oh I don't know... a sexy little number?" He teased,

She sighed "but I'd have to go all the way home to get something to change into! And I really don't want to go there,"

"Your mom still bothering you?" He frowned,

"Yeah..." she shrugged before her eyes widened "you know what I might have a old dress in my car..."

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded "yeah, I mean it's probably stupid short and hooker-esk but I can try it?"

"That would be perfect! It probably bring them over the edge to be honest,"

"Oh... why's that Munson?" She smirked, her hands finding their way into the pockets of Jonathan's hoodie,

"No reason! It's just— someone's mom could walk in there in a dress and they'd instantly pop, you know?" He threw his arms around yet, exaggerating his words.

"Mhm... right ok, so could you at least meet me in the corridor out side your little club room, so I don't just walk in?"

"Anything for you," he bowed against the locker, almost hitting his head on hers,

She laughed "thank you? So I guess I'll see you there?"

"Yes you will... and don't go back on your promise— there will be consequences!" He shoved her shoulder gently as he walked away from her, one huge smirk plastered on his face.