59 | Robin's Big Secret

It took two weeks for Mia to get back to being somewhat normal, she had been having shorter shifts at work, she was being told to do less when helping eddie to fix up the Camaro, and by the time those three weeks had passed she was getting fed up, so she was taking more shifts in the Diner and arcade, she was arguing with Eddie each time he told her to stop helping and head home... she wanted to feel useful again...
Though luckily for her, Steve and Robin had been waiting days for her to be back to herself so they could throw her the 'hopper party' they'd planned, they wanted something special so she'd remember her dad by, not some stupid Funeral, and the thought that the first day she was back to her normal self would be the best, so while she was at the hospital with Joyce getting her cast off Steve and Robin found themselves in his house, decorating the whole place with pictures of Mia and Her dad, her with friends, and all the pictures they thought she'd like. They left crates of beer and some punch out around the kitchen so they could help themselves during the night.
Once they were done with their decorating they only had to wait a few minutes before Joyce's green car pulled up front, dropping Mia off right at the door, letting her let herself in.

"Steve? What's going on... what is all this?" She laughed a little, taking a picture hanging from the ceiling into her hand, admiring it, "Steve?"

"Hey! It's a party... obviously" he jumped out from the living room entrance, his hair flopping around,

"No.... No Steve I don't want a party!" Mia groaned, looking around more as he dragged her to the living room, sitting her down next to Robin and instantly handing her a beer,

"That's tough, your getting one" he smiled plopping himself next to the two girls two, pressing play on the tv, a tape of Hopper and Mia's favourite movie starting to play,

"How-how did you guys know...?" She whispered to the both of them,

"Stiles and his girlfriend are in Family Video quite often, we asked him..." Robin smiled, nudging her with her shoulder, in a way asking her to be quite...
They stayed sat in a trio the whole movie, a empty 12 pack and a also empty 2 litre bottle of vodka and juice mixer sat messily on the coffee table, the three teens laughing and dancing around the room,

"Oh my god! We should go swimming!" Mia yelled over the music that was now blasting

"Isn't it a bit cold?" Steve yelled back, being more sober than the girls,

"You chicken Harrington?" She teased, coming away from the window and getting up to face him,

"No...." He shrugged,

"Hey! What are you guys waiting for?" During their little tease fest Robin had gotten herself out onto the patio already her smile wide, hands on her hips.
As Mia went to reply to her she was swept off her feet, the situation a blur as Steve carried her, both of them laughing,

"No! Steve please don't drop me!! Jesus! Steve!" Mia giggled her grip tight on his T-shirt, "drop me and your coming down with me!!"

"Boring!" Robins voice was suddenly loud and close, her hands quickly pressed up against Steve's back, pushing him and Mia into the pool together, both of them flailing around in each others arms. "Hahaha! You look like drowned rats!" She laughed, watching them choke up as they swam back to the top. She kept laughing as she pulled her jacket off, taking a few steps back "watch out losers!!" She yelled, taking a running dive into the pool, landing behind the two, making them all laugh as she surfaced too...

they stayed in the pool for just over an hour before they started actually getting cold, steve had left the girls a couple minutes ago to grab a couple towels and some warm, dry clothes.
Robin and Mia where talking, floating around the pool as steve's bedroom window opened above them,