51 | Shower ⚠️

Steve and Mia took 3 hours filling Eddies bedroom with the stuff from hers, mixing one or two of her posters with his, filling his drawers and wardrobe with her own clothes, neatly pinning her pictures on one of his emptiest walls, placing her teddy right in the middle of the bed. She looked around with a beer in her hand, proud that they managed to sort everything out just minutes before Eddie came home.

"Mia? What— what are you guys doing here?" He furrowed, walking in on the pair stood at his bedroom door,

"Did a bit of decorating" she shrugged, moving so he could squeeze past her, "I hope you don't mind..."

"Depends..." he whispered, looking around, he caught sight of a Patrick Swayze poster and rolled his eyes, he approved of the pin board of pictures and those scattered around the walls, he loved the tv and console, finally something like that in his room, but his face dropped at the picture of her and Billy at the side of his bed, "what's this?"

"I-it's my favourite picture... please let me keep it," she pleaded, shooting him a look,

"Is it Hargrove?"

"Yeah Eddie pl—"

"It's fine" he replied coldly, "you can go now Harrington. I'm fine for the night,"

"Okay, I'll see you guys around," he nodded, letting himself out the trailer. The second the front door shut eddie slowly walked towards Mia,

"What did you get up to?"

"We went to the cabin, grabbed my stuff, it's about time I brought some of my own things..."

Eddie nodded, "how many of these have you had?" He snatched her beer from her hands and took a sip,

"Only like... 3?" She questioned, snatching it back,

"Are you allowed to drink on those meds?" He raised a brow,

"I don't know Eddie, what does it matter?"

he chuckled, "what does it matter? Mia, it could kill you, you know that right?"

"It's just pain meds, ill be fine," She hummed as she took a step closer, resting her not broken hand on his face "I'll be okay Munson, trust me,"

He huffed and held her face between his hands, his thumbs rubbing up and down, "Yeah... Sure..."

"Eddie..." She whispered,

"Mhm?" He mused, taking another small stride towards her, putting them only centimetres apart,

She smiled and quickly leant up, giving him a deep, lustful kiss before pulling away and walking a few steps backwards "I'm going to shower," she grabbed a plastic bag from the counter and completely wrapped her hand in it, tucking the edges into the cast as she walked slowly into the bathroom. she carefully undressed, leaving her clothes in a messy pile in the corner of the room before sliding the curtain open to the shower, stepping in and instantly feeling the rush of hot water hit against her battered and bruised skin, but even though the pain the water pressure caused her, it still made her muscles relax and flex, a deep sigh following. She spun and let her hair get soaked, her free hand brushing through the tangled nest.
As Mia went to grab the soap, the door softly clicking open made her ears perk up, her brow raising slightly, wondering why Eddie had let himself in, and why he did it so quietly - since he would normally announce himself if he walked in. But then, she heard the sound of the toiler flush, her eyes instantly widening as the water got 10x colder, such a difference making her huff out a scream.
She quickly grabbed the edge of the shower curtain and poked her head out, almost instantly finding a newly shirtless Eddie with a desperately shit eating grin on his face, his hand still resting on the flusher, his eyes scanning her almost exposed chest, widening when he caught small water droplets roll down from her shoulder to collar bone, still going down where he couldn't, but wanted to see.